All Loops San Francisco Bus Tour Includes:
San Francisco Downtown Loop
Golden Gate and Sausalito Loop
Golden Gate Park Loop
Muir Woods Tour
San Francisco Night Tour
Save over $68 compared to separate purchases with our most popular San Francisco tour. The 4 in 1 package gives you the opportunity to take our San Francisco Downtown Tour, Golden Gate and Sausalito Tour, Golden Gate Park Tour and San Francisco Night Tour, all via open-top bus, and all on one incredible value ticket.
1) Downtown Bus LoopThe San Francisco Downtown bus tour shows you all of the best sights & sounds of the city. Enjoy an entirely live narrated 90 minute tour of San Francisco's most famous sites, with our professional and entertaining tour guides. The Downtown Loop includes unlimited use for 72 hours so you can Hop On Hop Off the bus at any of the 14 designated stops during the tour to browse, shop, & take pictures. Explore the highlights of San Francisco on your own schedule and simply hop on the next bus when you are ready to go to the next location.
Downtown tour highlights include; Fisherman’s Wharf, Barbary Coast, Financial District, Ferry Building, South of Market, City Hall, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Lombard Street and Pier 39. 2) Golden Gate & Sausalito LoopThe Golden Gate bus tour of San Francisco lasts approximately 90 minutes and departs from our Fisherman’s Wharf location and heads to the Palace of Fine Arts for a brief photo stop. From here we head towards the Golden Gate Bridge, passing Crissy Fields, a quick stop at the South end of the bridge, and then crossing the 1.7 mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bus will stop at the North Vista Point for a 10 minute photo stop where you can get great pictures of Alcatraz and the San Francisco skyline.
From there, we continue down to the picturesque coastal town of Sausalito, where you are free to eat, shop, enjoy the views and visit some of the many galleries. Catch a bus later in the day to go back over the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco.
This is the only HopOn Hop Off tour and the only open-top bus tour which includes Sausalito.
3) Golden Gate Park Loop.The Golden Gate Park Bus Tour departs from Union Square and heads along Geary St, past St. Mary's Cathedral and San Francisco's Japantown. From here we visit Alamo Square, home to the world famous "Painted Ladies" Victorian houses. The bus then whisks you towards the beautiful Golden Gate Park. Within the park you can visit such renowned attractions as the De Young Museum, Japanese Tea Gardens and the new multimillion dollar California Academy of Sciences which features an aquarium, a planetarium, a natural history museum and more all under one “living” roof. On the return from Golden Gate Park, the bus visits the famous Haight Ashbury district then up to Alamo Square for a second time, passing directly in front of the "Painted Ladies" for a fantastic photo opportunity before visiting the Civic Center and returning to Union Square.
4) Muir Woods Loop.
The Muir Woods loop is a great way to see the giant redwoods on a tight time schedule. Only a short ride from Sausalito you can visit some of the oldest living trees on earth. Be sure to bring your camera as this is one part of the tour that you will not want to forget.
Start the tour from downtown Sausalito where you will transfer to a smaller vehicle that can maneuver the small windy roads that lead to the Muir Woods. The guide will then drop you at the Muir Woods where you can explore at your own pace for up to four hours. Several shuttles will be returning to Sausalito throughout the day, please check the schedule and you may take any shuttle back during the day.
(ENTRY TO PARK NOT INCLUDED)
5) San Francisco Night Tour.
The 90 minute San Francisco night tour includes the best of the city by night. This San Francisco bus tour includes Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Embarcadero. Departing from Union Square, or Fisherman's Wharf this tour covers the major attractions of San Francisco by night. Exact highlights may vary according to season and weather, but normally include; North Beach, Chinatown, Union Square, Alamo Square, Civic Center, Nob Hill, California St, Embarcadero.
Please note: San Francisco night tour is at 6:00 PM and 7:00PM. Depending on the time of year; it may not be dark on this tour.
Also included: Special offer Free 1 Hour Bike Rental starting in Fisherman's Wharf
Book this San Francisco Bus Tour 4 in 1 Package today!
1. Downtown Loop- Departs daily, 9 AM - 5 PM every 15-30 mins
2. Golden Gate Loop (includes Sausalito) - Departs every 30-60 mins 10AM until 4PM
3. Golden Gate Park Loop - Departs Daily at 10:00AM 12:00PM and 2:00PM from Union Square (outside of Macy’s)
4. Night Loop - Departs daily at 6 PM, and 7PM April 1- October 31 and 6PM from November 1 until April 1.
5. Muir Woods Loop- Muir Woods shuttle departs Sausalito at 11:55am, 12:55pm, 2:55pmMuir Woods shuttle departs Muir Woods at 11:25am, 12:25pm, 2:25pm, 4:30pm The vehicle leaves from Sausilto to San Francisco every 30 mins on the hour and 1/2 hour - last bus departs Sausalito at 5pm weekdays and 6pm weekends.
Fun Activity? Share your personal experience at this activity with others! (140 characters max)
About San Francisco 72 hrs - 4 in 1 Tour + Muir Woods
San Francisco 72 hrs - 4 in 1 Tour + Muir Woods
1331 Columbus Avenue (between Beach St. & North Point St.) , San Francisco, CA