- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take off from McCarran Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a glass of champagne and a basket of snacks then fly low over the famous Las Vegas Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Excellent value for money
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: the total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off, check-in, flight time and landing.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sundance Helicopters, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119-2415
This tour is likely to sell-out! The Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones. You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you enter the Grand Canyon, you'll soar over the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
You'll land for an unforgettable experience, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter and a basket of snacks, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.