- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take off from McCarran Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a glass of champagne and a basket of snacks then fly low over the famous Las Vegas Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Excellent value for money
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: the total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off, check-in, flight time and landing.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sundance Helicopters, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119-2415
This tour is likely to sell-out! The Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones. You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you enter the Grand Canyon, you'll soar over the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
You'll land for an unforgettable experience, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter and a basket of snacks, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
An unforgettable experience.A fantastic way to see The Grand Canyon and the other sights on the itinerary.A very well organised tour from start to finish.Our pilot Ashley was helpful and informative. I would highly recommend this trip.
Great pilot. Clean/nice helicopters. The snow @ the GC was an awesome bonus. Helicopter is the best way to see the Grand Canyon.
Great way to see Grand Canyon and landing was a highlight. Champagne and snack was fine as long as your not expecting much.if you go for early flight as we did take a jacket as it was cold when we landed
I was worried about booking online for such a big price however this company is trusted and I like how it is an English site rather than in dollars, we went with Sun Dance who where very professional, would definitely recommend, search the web for a promo code we got £120.00 off doing this result! :)
This was a great experience and everybody loved the tour. The views from the sky are unmatched and dropping into the canyon for a snack was a thrill.
Check one off the bucket list! What an amazing trip, even more than our expectations. Not only do you get to experience the awe inspiring scenery, but the staff are great as well. So happy we did this - you should, too!!
Wow!! This was excellent!! Views you can not see by car!! Well worth every penny. Our pilot/ tour guide Brad was super!!
Ordered the VIP package which was definitely worth the extra money. Stretch limo transportation, CS-130 copter was very comfortable and quiet with excellent windows for viewing. Rafael our pilot was very nice and accommodating! The landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon is once in a lifetime experience!
Limousine came to pick us up late about 20 mins. Anyway we could arrive on time. Helicopter departed at 13.30. Tour took 2.5 hrs. We stopped at Grand Canyon around 30 mins.
Awesome experience! Excellent limo transportation to and from hotel. Copter ride was fantastic! Our pilot, Rusty, was great, nice narration. The ride was extremely smooth as were the take off and landing and the snacks and champagne in the Canyon was a very nice touch. We have great photos to capture a beautiful experience. Well worth it.
This was the highlight of our trip! I was very nervous but no need to be! Our pilot was great! The picnic was a great touch! You just can’t explain the view to anyone, you have to see it yourself! It was worth every penny!!!
From beginning to end this was an amazing experience and definitely worth the money. Everyone was very professional and nice. This is a must do!!
Amazing!! Me and my partner did the helicopter tour. The guide was incredible and the flight was smooth and seamless. Would definitely do it again!
Brilliant pilot, brilliant trip, brilliant service! Highly recommend!I was nervous about the helicopter ride and feeling travel sick, but there was absolutely nothing to worry about if you have the same reservations. The breakfast and champagne was a nice little touch too. Thank you!
This was an amazing experience! Our helicopter pilot was nice and explained many items on the way over and back. It was not scary...just beautiful!
Great experience. Our pilot Nick was really good. Great way to see the Grand Canyon from the helicopter!
We had a fabulous early morning ride over the Grand Canyon I can seriously recommend this trip, it’s well worth it.. out pilot Fred was very informative.
Amazing trip, we could not fly over the strip due to the President being in town, not the operators fault and they let us know as soon as possible. Highly recommended. Our pilot - Michelle - was great.