- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take the ultimate Grand Canyon tour! You'll fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon by helicopter, cruise the Colorado River, then spend time at the West Rim. You also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360-degree panoramic views.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Likely to Sell Out
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Lunch at Guano Point
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Indian cultural performance at Eagle Point
- West Rim Shuttle between Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Access to the Hualapai Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon adventure begins with a limousine transfer to Las Vegas Airport to catch your 45-minute helicopter flight over the Nevada and Arizona desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim. Your helicopter flight includes commentary and major landmarks are highlighted along the way, including the Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Breathtaking views of Lake Mead which was created by the Hoover Dam. During your flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you'll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You'll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
Please Note: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at the West Rim.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
While at Eagle Point, explore Native American history and culture at the Indian Village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy a Hualapai Indian lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
At the end of the day you'll fly by helicopter back to Las Vegas, including a pass over the famous Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The helicopter can hold a combine weight of approximately 1200 pounds (545.45 kg) for 6 passengers
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
- Here are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travis was the best pilot. Very safe! If you go early 7am ish. the indoor option for food in the tour does not serve lunch till after 11. I don't recommend the third option for food anyway. Beautiful scenery and the bottom of the canyon boat ride was calm and beautiful. All staff were excellent.
The Grand Canyon 4 in 1 Helicopter tour was so fun. We started off with a beautiful limo ride from Paris hotel to the Helicopter terminal. The driver and all the customer service agents were so informative and professional. As we entered the helicopter, it was comforting to know the pilot made sure we were all buckled in and secure. He was so calm and assured. The helicopter was great except I felt bad for those passengers sitting in the back- one person's headset was not working so they could not hear the narration and music as we traveled via air.
The first stop was the boat ride on the Colorado River. Wow... the weather could not have been better. The temps were in the high 70's. The boat operator was so nice to take several photos of our group. i could have traveled on the river for hours however, we know this was just one of several stops.
The next stop was the SkyWalk. The views were amazing and the photographer was animated to take all sorts of photos. Since were not able to take anything on the SkyWalk, it was fun to let him take the shots. As disappointed as we were, the new photo system did not print our pics. We waited almost an hour for the customer agents to figure out the system but to no avail. Something they should immediately address considering we depended on their pics to remember the moment.
The next 2 stops were rushed considering the 1st stop took too much time. In any case, upon returning to the helicopter terminal, our limo driver was ready for us. While he could not supply the limo with champagne, we did ask the kind folks of Sundance to supply us with our celebratory bottle. It was an excellent ending to our excursion. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to fully experience the West and North rim of the Grand Canyon! Thank you Viator and Sundance for your thorough and professional services!
This was such a fun day! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The pilot was so knowledgeable and there was also an audio along the way so we were able to learn more of the area below us. We spent too much time at the first bus stop but still managed to take in all 3. This is a great way to see the Grand Canyon. Also did the Skywalk! It's absolutely breathtaking! A must while in Vegas!
Fantastic from start to finish. Our pilot Jake was great. Stunning locations and helpful staff. Unforgettable experience!
We were picked up promptly at our hotel by Aida who drove us to the Executive Airport. Check in was efficient and Mark gave us great advice on where to dine.
We were a party of 5 and had our own helicopter. Kaz, our pilot for the entire trip, graciously answered our questions. We felt safe and the ride was smooth.
We flew over the Hoover Dam and saw the vastness of Lake Mead and the mountains. There was a narrated explanation of the landmarks as well.
We landed first in the canyon for the 20 minute boat ride and photos. The walls were massive.
Next, we went up to the rim. There is a bus that takes you to 3 stops.
First, we went on the Sky Walk. The views were lovely.
Next, the Guano area had paths for hiking. This was the best area to see down into the canyon and river.
The final stop was the Western town. This stop had cattle roping and horse back riding. We ate here in the only indoor restaurant. The BBQ lunch was good.
The entire trip was very relaxing. We had plenty of time to explore on our own though there was a lot to see and do.
On the return trip, we flew over the Las Vegas strip.
This day was the highlight of our trip to Las Vegas. We were well taken care of. I highly recommend this tour and ask for Kaz.
Thank you for a wonderful trip that exceeded our expectations!
The day starts in a stretch limousine to the airport. Our pilot Ingo gave a lot of interesting information while flying us to the canyon. The boat tour was relaxing and we got a perfect view up to the rim. After this we visited the three stations in the Grand Canyon area - 3 hours for this is quite okay. Finally we had a save flight back with Ingo - ending up with a great view while flying over the Las Vegas Strip. Thanks to Sundance Helicopters and especially to Ingo for this great day.
Incredible trip, our tour guide was great. Views of Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Colorado River were amazing. Can't recommend enough.
What a wonderful trip and perfect weather. Totally worth it and the views will be remembered for a lifetime! This wonder of the world will not disappoint.
Oour pilot Rafael was simply amazing, his knowledge, kind and patient demeanor made us all feel safe at all times. What’s more, he keep us entertained and engaged with his canyon fun facts and his overall happy demeanor.
I think is one of those elite pilots that should be reserved at a premium.
What a wonderful time we had with Sundance Helicopters, who would of thought snow could of been a problem this February. They had to delay our trip due to the snowfall, but both Viator and Sundance kept us updated and offered assistance in getting us a different flight. It was certainly an amazing way to spend my 50th birthday. Our pilot Erik, and his colleague Russ, had a lot to deal with as the snow had blocked many areas and we couldn't complete the whole tour we had booked, but they did us proud and made my birthday very special, cant thank them both enough for everything they did for us.
The trip was absolutely amazing. Our pilot Chris was a very professional, fun, and informative at the same time. He also has a great music play list for your flight too. A must do in vegas for sure.
Absolute amazing tour! Would recommend this to everybody that comes to Vegas! Our pilot Eric was fantastic and provided additional comedic relief to the predetermined audio tour that played over the headsets.
This is a must tour if you want to see the Grand Canyon from the air, from the bottom and from noted view points all in one trip! The your way exceeded our expectations! It was expensive, for sure, but it’s the ultimate tour!
It was a gorgeous day, and our pilots in the air and captain on the water were wonderful. It was the best way to see the sights and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We highly recommend Sundance Helicopters.
Was a really inspiring trip. Helicopter ride was smooth with informative commentary of the landmarks and history. Take the all day excursion.
If you have one day, this is the one to do. Combines multiple experiences. Byron, our pilot was excellent at keeping people at ease and getting us through the safety steps. Smiling, friendly, gentle. Smooth flying and impeccable views. You will want to do it again, especially the helicopter.
this is one of the best helicopter tour's we have experienced , Lot's of picturesque views and we also added the sky walk .