- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. On this day trip you'll have four hours at the Grand Canyon, with the option of walking on the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk for panoramic 360-degree views.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Bypass
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point approximately 12 hours after hotel pickup, subject to local traffic conditions
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge! You'll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
• The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
• Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
• Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
• Hot lunch at Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
• Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
• Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle busTravel time between Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
fantastic trip, long day but worth it. goes by pretty quick, skywalk at eagle point was awesome. Lunch at the ranch was fantastic!
We really enjoyed this tour! We had Felix who was great! Bus had restroom on it if need and TVs. Seats recline as well. You travel approx 45 minutes to the Hoover Dam where you get 20 minutes (don’t worry, that’s enough time). Then you get back on the bus for a 2 hour ride to the Grand Canyon. Once you get to the GC, you are taken to a central station with facilities, food and gift shop. You had 3 hours to do as you wish, which was nice. There are shuttle buses that run every 10 minutes (sometimes quicker). There are 3 stops - stop with the Skywalk, stop with the ranch, and another stop that has great views of the canyon. The shuttle ride is approx 7-8 minutes to each stop. If you do the skywalk, you can’t take anything in there with you, there’s a choice to get in the line with a photographer to go with you to take your photos or a line if you don’t want your photo alien. Photos are $16 each or all the pics on a USB for $65.
Once you get back on the bus, you travel 1 hour 15 minutes to a rest stop then continue on to Vegas. We had a great time! Liked how we had time to nap on the way there and on the way back!
This is a great option if you do not want to be all day on a Bus! The driver was great, quick stop at Hoover Dam for pictures, 4 hours in the Sky walk and West Rim of the Canyon. Food was okay.
What an amazing place to see. The day trip was excellent value for money and the lunch time meal was delicious.
A really nice day trip from Las Vegas. It did not disappoint. The beauty of the GC is awe inspiring. To go out on Skywalk was scary, yet amazing. Our driver/ guide Thomas was fantastic; informative and fun. Although some people on the tour arrived 35 minutes late for the clearly stated departure time, Thomas kept his composure and handled the situation so well.
I went on this tour because my husband wanted to. I didn't really want to go, but we both thoroughly enjoyed It! Thomas was an awesome guide, very funny and knowledgeable. Loved him!! I would definitely recommend this tour!
We traveled from Northern Ireland and this was one of the highlights of our holiday. Our driver on the day Dwayne was a font of knowledge and had a great way of getting information to us all. Dwayne has a great sense of humour. The tour was good value for money with a good snack at the end of the visit. I would diffently recommend Viator.
Great Tour, nice/ courteous driver. Five stars from us. Comfortable bus, and good food. Highly recommended.
We upgraded and took the smaller shuttle and it was SO WORTH the extra money! Our driver, Mo, was, by far, the best guide driver I have ever had on any excursion. Personable, friendly, helpful, trip photographer! He made our trip! Everything was great and if we ever go back we will request Mo as our driver! Excellent representation of your company!
Bus and driver, Duane, were first class getting us to and from the canyon. Shuttle buses at the canyon also first class. It was nice you could choose how much time at each sight for viewing. Lunch was awesome.
Great day out at the grand canyon with stop at Hoover Dam, lunch was ok, coach driver thomas was brilliant..made the day
Visited the west rim on October 24th. Whole service was well organised and transport center staff looked after everyone with no hard sell. We had Thomas as our driver who entertained a whole coach for the entire journey with his unique tales and commentary.
The trip was excellent. The only complaint tI have hey said that they will provide light breakfast and water. From the beginning of the trip did not even provide water.
I have used Viator a few times in the past at a few different cities. Always can count on great tour operators and service.
Great tour best part of our Las Vegas trip. Would highly recommend this tour to fellow travelers. Our tour guide Thomas was great and was very informative but also very funny and entertaining. Thank you Thomas.
Wonderful trip, Juan, the driver is a very professional person, he love his job and tranfer us his joy, thank to Juan we enjoy all the trip. Un exelente viaje, Juan hace que tu viaje sea uno fenomenal, sabe hacer su trabajo, nos sentimos en casa.
If you vacation in Las Vegas you have to visit the Skywalk. The view is fantastic and added another dimension to the Grand Canyon. The structure gives a sense of solid stability while letting you look almost a mile down below through the glass floor. The mind usually never sees anything like this so it adds a sensory overload to the brain. I am not fond of heights but I felt secure and enjoyed the mind blowing view. The Grand Canyon is so huge it almost looks like an ancient Temple. I did feel very alive and revived. I see why the Native Americans treated this land as a sacred place.You will not be disappointed!
The West Rim is amazing! Have to do the Skywalk! The staff was friendly and the food was great. Will definitely be back!
At the last minute my friend and I upgraded to the VIP tour which was very affordable. Our driver was fun and very knowledgeable. The ride was clean and comfortable. We had a fantastic time at the skywalk. The food was pretty good too.