- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us on a fun and relaxing Napa Valley Wine Tour on one of our luxury coaches. During our full day tour from San Francisco, you will visit renowned Napa Valley and Sonoma Wineries for tasting. Taste the finest wines of Napa Valley, have lunch and shop in Yountville or Sonoma Square Plaza, depending on traffic and time, and enjoy the picturesque drive over the Golden Gate Bridge through fantastic Napa Wine Country on our wine country tour.
Learn about wine from our expert guides as you travel north to California’s Premiere wine country. Then tour wineries and see how grapes are picked, crushed, blended and bottled; walk through beautiful vineyards with your tour guide and then taste the finished product. There will also be time for lunch at Historical Sonoma Square or Vintage 1870 in the heart of Napa.
Once you reach the historic wine regions, you'll visit a mix of boutique and large-scale wineries as you drive through the scenic region.
- Hotel pickup included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury motor-coach with Wi-Fi, restroom and power outlets.
- Professional guide.
- Winery and vineyard tours.
- Wine-tastings fees.
- Pickup from select San Francisco hotels (only with confirmation from Gray Line reservations)
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
1. 478 Post St
2. 2800 Leavenworth St
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
Golden Gate Bridge
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, California
San Francisco Bay
Stop At: Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma, Sonoma County, California
Sonoma Square Plaza
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Napa & Sonoma Valley Wine Tour, San Francisco, California
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up. You can reach us at email@example.com or (415) 353-5310 between 10:30am to 7:30pm local time PST ONLY.
- Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon check in at our tour office.
- Please note: Depending on the day of your tour, the order of the wineries you visit, as well as which wineries you visit could change depending on availability and other determining factors.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.