- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take time out from San Francisco on a half-day trip to Muir Woods and Sausalito. This enthralling half-day trip takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area's most popular national monument and the prettiest village in California where you can choose to take the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- 4-hour tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom
- Return Ferry to San Francisco from Sausalito (if option is selected).
- Admission ticket to Muir Woods National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Muir Woods National Monument
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Golden Gate Bridge
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay
Stop At: Sausalito Ice House Visitors Center, 780 Bridgeway Foot of El Portal Street at the Ferry Pier, Sausalito, CA 94965-2159
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Vista Point, Us-101 Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, CA 94965
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note that Departure times can vary from day to day depending on our parking assignments.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.