- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Board the historic Steamboat NATCHEZ to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second largest port!
- 2 Hour Paddlewheel Cruise
- Live Commentary Onboard
- Live Jazz Music
- Creole Lunch Buffet (if option selected)
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
View the ever-changing skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the sunny decks or climate-controlled comfort of the majestic Steamer Natchez.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
You also have the option to add on a delicious buffet lunch.
Lunch Cruise Menu
Southern Fried Fish
Zesty cornmeal crusted and fried to a golden perfection
Red Beans and Rice
New Orleans classic red beans on top a bed of rice with optional andouille sausage
The traditional Louisiana dish with chicken, sausage, and Creole seasoning
Natchez Tossed Salad
Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions, cheese and croutons with Chef's choice dressing
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard
with a decadent white chocolate sauce
La Louisiane Sliced French Bread
Community Coffee and Iced Tea Included
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ cruises rain or shine.
- Please Note: The Steamboat NATCHEZ will be out of service January 21 - February 15, 2019 for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.