- 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Free Hotel pickup and drop-off! We offer the best experience of the area’s most iconic sights and landmarks. See our 2,500+ 5-Star TripAdvisor reviews! This 7.5 hour guided tour (from LA-natives) is perfect for families, couples and all ages! We have four 45 minute stops and 1-hour for lunch. On our tour you’ll experience the following: Santa Monica and the world famous Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, the famous canals and skate park, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Dr., the Beverly Hills sign, The iconic Farmer's Market at the Grove (serving a variety of great dishes), The Griffith Park observatory - where you have a perfect photo opportunity of the Hollywood Sign! The Hollywood walk of fame where you find your favorite celebrities' stars, the Grauman's Theatre (find famous hand and footprints), The Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held), the Sunset Strip, and much more whilst being entertained by fun, friendly, informative and hilarious guides!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels near Anaheim, LAX, Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Westwood, West LA, Hollywood, Culver City, Century City
- Enjoy or don't pay (if for any reason you did not enjoy your tour, tell us why and pay us what you think it was worth!
- Let us know if you need to be on the same bus as another group
- No luggage please, personal sized carry-on only.
1: 410 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
2: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
3: 1855 S Manchester Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica Pier Restoration Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Santa Monica is a beautiful city on the Beach where you can catch some sun and see where Forrest Gump jogged Route 66 to the Pacific! No trip to LA is complete without visiting it's stellar beaches. Arrive to our office early or depart the tour in Santa Monica if you want to walk down the pier - You'll have a great photo opportunity from the bus as well!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
See and explore Venice Beach where you’ll see the birthplace of surfing, Muscle Beach, skate parks, stunning art murals, and the famous Venice Beach Canals!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Window shop with the rich and famous at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills! See where Julia Roberts shopped in Pretty Woman and
take a photo opportunity in front of the famous Beverly Hills sign!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036-6222
Not only is the Farmers Market at the famous Grove a true LA Icon, it also provides plenty of great lunch options fitting most all budgets and dietary needs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Griffith Park, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1401
This is the best place in LA to check out the Hollywood Sign and sweeping views of the LA Basin. This stop is often a traveler favorite!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
No trip to LA is complete without a stop at the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. Highlights include a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame, finding your favorite celebrities’ stars,
A visit to Grauman’s Chinese Theatre where you find your favorite stars’ hand and footprints, the Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held!) and plenty more!
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Pass by the famous Sunset Strip - Home to famous music venues such as The Roxy, The Whiskey and the Viper Room (Hollywood and Downtown LA Hotel pickups excluded)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- If you chose a hotel pickup tour option please make sure to include your hotel name. Be aware you will be on the bus doing other hotel pickup for 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
- IMPORTANT: If you select a hotel, it must be within our guidelines. All other hotels are subject to cancellation.
- Choosing the "Santa Monica Departure" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Santa Monica Pier if you come early.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want to be on the same bus as a another group, please contact us immediately after submitting the booking.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.