- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The 9/11 Memorial Museum in Lower Manhattan preserves the history of the attacks on the World Trade Center, and documents the significance of those events through building remnants, personal artifacts, first-person accounts and multimedia displays. With this admission ticket, take a self-guided tour of the museum's memorial exhibition and 3-part historical exhibition, which commemorates the 2,983 people who were killed, honors those who risked their lives to save others, and reflects on the courage and compassion shown in the aftermath.
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- Audio guide (mobile app available for free download)
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - World Trade Center Memorial Foundation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
9/11 Memorial Museum
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, New York
Through commemoration, exhibitions and educational programs, The National September 11 Memorial & Museum, a nonprofit in New York City, remembers and honors the 2,983 people killed in the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001, and February 26, 1993, as well as those who risked their lives to save others and all who demonstrated extraordinary compassion in the aftermath of the attacks.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: World Trade Center Memorial Foundation, New York City, New York
Historic Sites, Historical Walking Areas
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 6 and under are free
- Direct entry on your mobile device is available
- Ticket is for a specific date and time of entry
- All visitors will be screened by airport-style security
- No re-entry is allowed after exiting the building
- Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only
- Large bags, including backpacks, large umbrellas and other items deemed so, are subject to mandatory storage in the coat room
- The use of cell phones for conversation is prohibited in exhibition spaces and theater
- Mobile devices, including cell phones, used to play audio tours must be connected to headphones or a headset
- Using the audio guide is recommended (mobile app available for free download or available as a handheld rental on site for an additional cost); your own headphones/headset is required (headphones are available for purchase on site)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Everyone who lives in the U.S.A. should visit this museum. Very moving. A tribute to all of the innocent people who lost their lives on 9-11. Never forget!
Very touching experience! A lot of information and detail! Great Memorial/Museum. I highly recommend going!
We loved this memorial. One trip isnt enough to truly see and explore everything they have. This is an awe inspiring site for so many reasons. They have done an outstanding job of showing and sharing all the stories, memories, and horrors of that day. Everyone should visit and have a deeper understanding of the magnitude of destruction, and loss for this great nation. Loved what that have done to memorialize for generations to come.
Sobering, profound, impactful. A must see if you are visiting NYC.
Fabulous is not the word to use as this is a memorial. It doesn't feel maudlin but is well presented and informative with lots of personal information. Not to be missed and well worth skipping the queue as it is hugely busy.
Wasn't sure what to expect as we were there a month after the tragedy, but were very happy with the way this museum is put together. All the documentaries on film don't show what this museum does... what and how people directly effected by the event is shared... in their words, items, etc. Also, a great area where the whole history of how the Middle East and their attitude towards our country is described.
Best tour highly recommended and 3 hours was not enough ! Take your time and spend as much time as you can. Unbelievably emotional for a New Yorker as myself.
This was a really touching experience, especially at the end with each individual victims story.
Again excellent organisation from viator thank you. This was a very moving experience if you are thinking about it then book it you will not be dissappointed.
Excellent experience that demonstrates how good overcomes evil when people work together