- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visits to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island are musts in the Big Apple, especially for first-timers. On this 4-hour guided tour, you get priority boarding on the ferry from Manhattan to visit the two important historical sites. Tour Lady Liberty's turf before heading inside the pedestal for another perspective from observation decks. Then hop the ferry to Ellis Island and learn about the millions of people who arrived here between 1892 and 1954 in hope of living the American dream.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Early Reserve line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- Access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island - only if 8:30am or 9:30am tour booked
- Access to the new Liberty Island Museum (open May 2019)
- Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Expert English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
- Crown Access at the Statue of Liberty
- 9am Tour does not include access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy a guided tour of Liberty Island as well as access to the Pedestal and Museum!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Enjoy a guided tour of the Ellis Island grounds!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Guests will have access to the Immigration Museum. The tour ends on Ellis Island so guests can spend longer in the museum if they wish.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 4-hours, however it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants own leisure
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included
- Some parts of this tour are not wheelchair accessible (top of the pedestal is not large enough for a wheelchair)
- Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.