- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visits to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island are musts in the Big Apple, especially for first-timers. On this 4-hour guided tour, you get priority boarding on the ferry from Manhattan to visit the two important historical sites. Tour Lady Liberty's turf before heading inside the pedestal for another perspective from observation decks. Then hop the ferry to Ellis Island and learn about the millions of people who arrived here between 1892 and 1954 in hope of living the American dream.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Early Reserve line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- Access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island - only if 8:30am or 9:30am tour booked
- Access to the new Liberty Island Museum (open May 2019)
- Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Expert English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
- Crown Access at the Statue of Liberty
- 9am Tour does not include access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy a guided tour of Liberty Island as well as access to the Pedestal and Museum!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Enjoy a guided tour of the Ellis Island grounds!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Guests will have access to the Immigration Museum. The tour ends on Ellis Island so guests can spend longer in the museum if they wish.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 4-hours, however it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants own leisure
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Do it, and ask for Chris! He is funny, and very knowledgeable! never monotone! Always something off-the-cuff to make you laugh!
Very knowledgeable guide who shared historical information with humor. We enjoyed the early morning tour which had fewer people. Thank you Benoit!!
Our Guide Nathan was EXCELLENT. Very informative. He was very good and knew how to work around the the crowds. It made it so easy..
Nathan was amazing! He was very informative and his wit added immensely to the tour! So glad we were in his group.
Guide Sara was very knowledgeable, prompt, caring and energetic. We enjoyed listening to her great stories.
Jessica was outstanding and so knowledgeable as well as being so considerate of those of us on her tour to make sure we all got the most out of the experience and every question answered. Highly recommend this to anyone interested in not just touring Liberty and Ellis Island but also appreciating the fascinating history that led to what we see today!
My Son and I recently did the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour while in NYC, Our tour guide Mike was excellent and we had a great time on the tour.
Sarah, our tour guide, was awesome. She is knowledgeable and funny. Her directions was very clear. The 830 tour was the right one if you don't want to deal the crowd and waiting.
Notwithstanding some raining weather our guide Rachel made the outing fun and highly informative. She was knowledgeable about the history of both the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Her commentary was peppered with personal anecdotes and lots of eclectic facts about New York.
We took a small group tour through Viator of the Statue of Liberty with skip the lines. Extremely detailed information and also toured Ellis Island. Extremely informative and very very professional tour not to mention taking the tour in the middle of the winter in Manhattan which we thought was maybe too cold however turned out to be exceptional. The pictures were brilliant because of the cold crisp air. I highly recommend this tour and tour guide
This was our second aviator tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in a 6 month period. This time we took our grandchildren. I can’t say enough about how good this tour is and what wonderful guides we had. I just recommended it to a friend heading to NYC in the fall.
Jessica was amazing. She had a great deal of knowledge and had some interesting antidotes to share. Patient, too, with our slow group.
I wasn’t sure about these types do tours. But immediately loved it! Carla was engaging, informative and energetic. I couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide. I highly recommend that tour.
We had a very enjoyable visit this past Saturday. Our guide, Stephen, was wonderful. Very knowledgable, thorough, entertaining and observant of his tour participant's needs. The statue of course, is wonderful to see. The islands are pleasant to spend time on. We learned some history at both places that we were not aware of. Highly recommend the tour.
Ben did a wonderful job at keeping his group together and was very knowledgeable. I have used Viator in the USA and in Europe, they seem to always find amazing guides.
Our guide was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and kept the tour moving. He gave us plenty of time for free time to explore. We used this for our 2 ten year old grandchildren to do the Jr. Ranger program and learn more about the National Park.
Loved this tour. Amy, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and imparted just the right amount of humor and history to make it very interesting. Everything was well organized.
Excellent tour guide, and very informative. Learned things about both locations that we would not have learned on our own. I would recommend this way to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Group was small, which made it easy to hear the guide.
Excellent tour. Our guide, John Capes, moved us through the mazes to get us to Liberty and Ellis Islands safely. He was knowledgeable and informative. This tour was well worth the price.
Statue of Liberty is beautiful up close and Cody shared great info about her history and we knew what to look for when we toured on our own (I thought the most interesting thing was the view into Eiffel's interior scaffolding...as well as the pedestal funding story). Great views of the city from the top of the pedestal! I thought the museum was good as well. For Ellis Island, Cody had us get in the state of mind of a poor immigrant... just amazing how much of NYC and our country was built with hard work of immigrants and how much processing went through Ellis Island. Cody was entertaining and informative and adjusted well to one family in our group that continued to delay us. Whew! Overall, do it at least once!