- 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See New York's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour. You'll come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty as you fly above the Hudson River. Admire the iconic Empire State Building, the silver Art Deco brilliance of the Chrysler Building, and the sprawling green expanse of Central Park. A must for any visitor to New York City!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Monday - Saturday
On your 15-minute New York sightseeing helicopter flight you'll experience the grandeur of Manhattan's famous skyline in a way that's impossible from the ground. You'll also see the most famous landmark in the US, the Statue of Liberty, from the air!
Starting from New York's Downtown Heliport, situated close to Battery Park and Wall Street, your flight takes you past the World Financial Center, Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings and over Ellis Island and the Hudson River to reach the George Washington Bridge. Your pilot is on hand to provide commentary on the points of interest seen during your flight via the headphones provided, and all seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the city.
Escape New York's lines and crowds by taking to the skies!
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
- All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very special way to see New York, even if it is a very short ride you will have a memory for life. The staff before the ride takes very good care of you with humor and a smile and #pilotebrian flying skills were exellent. If you have the chanse DO it!!!!
Amazing Helicopter Ride over New York i would really recommend this Company. Our flight was all on time and we had great weather for it for the time of year.
Would highly recommend. Bought this as a surprise for my husbands birthday. It was fantastic! Everyone at the heliport made the experience memorable, they were all really friendly and made my daughter feel completely at ease who at 8 was a little nervous. Couldn't recommend highly enough!
Absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend. Not something you get to see every day, the beat city in the world from above!
We had an amazing time on this tour! Our pilot was fantastic. Even though we weren't allowed over Manhattan just circling around we saw so many sights in a way many never do. I highly recommend this tour.
amazing, what an experience, made to feel comfortable not nervous at, all shown a safety video and off we went brilliant.
so glad we booked with Viator, so limited queueing
my suggestion is book as much as you can before you go so you don't have to worry about taking loads of money and queue for long periods of time, WELL DONE VIATOR 10/10
This was fun, a good way to see New York and hear some interesting facts. The wait was a little boring but worth it in the end.
This trip was amazing, the kids and i enjoyed it from the moment we arrived at the Pier, very good experience from start to finish, very good value for the money and highly recommend.
Amazing experience. If you are in New York don't miss it. Although it's for 15-20 min it feels longer in the air. The pilot is really nice and knowledgeable and the views breathtaking. It also helped that we had a gorgeous day for November with blue skies and sunny with no wind at all.
Bought as a 40th present for my bestie after I did it for my own. She loved it! Highly recommend.
Present to myself for my 40th, loved every minute. An amazing way to see New York, would recommend it to anyone and everyone.