- 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See New York's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour. You'll come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty as you fly above the Hudson River. Admire the iconic Empire State Building, the silver Art Deco brilliance of the Chrysler Building, and the sprawling green expanse of Central Park. A must for any visitor to New York City!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Manhattan Helicopters, 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004, USA
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Monday - Saturday
On your 15-minute New York sightseeing helicopter flight you'll experience the grandeur of Manhattan's famous skyline in a way that's impossible from the ground. You'll also see the most famous landmark in the US, the Statue of Liberty, from the air!
Starting from New York's Downtown Heliport, situated close to Battery Park and Wall Street, your flight takes you past the World Financial Center, Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings and over Ellis Island and the Hudson River to reach the George Washington Bridge. Your pilot is on hand to provide commentary on the points of interest seen during your flight via the headphones provided, and all seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the city.
Escape New York's lines and crowds by taking to the skies!
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
- All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.