- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let professional local guides take you on an all-inclusive tour of Hoover Dam, educating you on all aspects of Hoover Dam in an informative and entertaining way. Join the Powerplant tour and peruse the Visitor Center, allowing you to learn from every moment of your visit. In addition, this ultimate Hoover Dam tour is one of the only excursions from Las Vegas to offer an exclusive 45-minute Walk on the Top tour. A restaurant lunch and transportation from select Las Vegas hotels are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Professional guide
- Government's Power Plant Tour (subject to availability)
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour
- Walk On The Top Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
1: Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 129 East Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
2: Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
3: Circus Circus Drive, Circus Circus Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
4: Treasure Island, 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
5: Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
6: Park MGM Las Vegas, 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
7: Excalibur Hotel & Casino, 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
7:25 AM Golden Nugget 7:35 AM Stratosphere 7:40 AM Circus Circus 7:50 AM Treasure Island 8:00 AM Bally's 8:15 AM Park MGM (formally the Monte Carlo) 8:20 AM Excalibur These are the only hotels pick up is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Will see the lake from the Hoover Dam
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Drive though the Historic Boulder City.
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Walk to the top of the bridge to get amazing photos of the front side of the Dam.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia, who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Transportation is not wheelchair accessible however wheelchairs are available for rent for approximately USD $5 at the Dam. If you require a wheelchair at the Dam please let your tour guide know.
- The Hoover Dam is a government-operated facility. Elevator closures to the generator rooms may happen without notice due to mechanical or security issues
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.