- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take in breathtaking views with a Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Boulder City, Nevada. You’ll soar over the Grand Canyon during a 35-minute helicopter flight each way, landing in the depths of the canyon for a Champagne picnic. Choose the sunset departure for an upgraded experience where you'll enjoy the Grand Canyon at it's finest. As you fly out of the canyon you'll admire the changing colors as the sun sets in the horizon.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- 35-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Live commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from select Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
This Grand Canyon sightseeing tour begins with a hotel pickup in Las Vegas. You'll then travel to Boulder City Municipal Airport to begin a 35-minute flight to the Grand Canyon.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
After boarding your helicopter, your flight passes over sites such as the famous Hoover Dam, a modern marvel of engineering
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Soar over the aqua waters and sandstone shorelines of Lake Mead.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
Follow the winding path of the mighty Colorado River and into the incredible landscape of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Upon reaching the Grand Canyon, hover high above this worldwide wonder, and then descend down between the canyon’s walls, over the mighty Colorado River and past geological rock formations that span millions of years. After landing at a private spot some 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) beneath the rim of the canyon, enjoy a Champagne picnic lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
When leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include panoramic views of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness before arriving back in Boulder City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113 kg / 17 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Infants under 2 years are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- For safety and comfort, personal items such as handbags and backpacks are not permitted on the aircraft
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.