- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Your multi-perspective adventure from Las Vegas begins with a deluxe flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim on an executive-style airplane. At the Grand Canyon you'll have time to hike though the national park and enjoy the stunning views. Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch: Turkey sandwich, chips, cookie and bottle of water
- 25-minute helicopter tour (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
From selected Las Vegas strip hotels
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
After taking your deluxe flight from Las Vegas out to the Grand Canyon South Rim, you will be transported into Grand Canyon National Park to enjoy awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed via foot from inside the national park.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Kaibab National Forest, U.S. 89a/Az 67, Jacob Lake, AZ
Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight to fly over 55 miles of the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon. The views are breathtaking. During your flight you will see the Tower of Ra, Dragon Corridor, Kaibab National Forest and the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Bright Angel Point, North Rim Dr. AZ State Route 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86022
Enjoy the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a gourmet box lunch at Bright Angel Lodge, near some local shopping and the famous El Tovar Lodge.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in. If helicopter tour is selected, Mather Point will not be visited.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please note: dependent on aircraft used, window seats may or may not be available. Seats are assigned based on weights and balance of the aircraft
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- If helicopter tour is selected, Mather Point will not be visited.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.