- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this luxury New York City dinner cruise, savor gourmet cuisine and enjoy live entertainment while soaking up breathtaking views of the Manhattan, New Jersey and Brooklyn skylines. Sail right by the Empire State Building, Battery Park, Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport and more from the viewing decks or the fully-glass enclosed cabin, treating you to amazing views every second of your time on board. Upgrade to enjoy a romantic or first class VIP experience including a private table and a chilled bottle of Champagne!
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Gourmet 3-course meal
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Live musical entertainment
- Service charge and taxes
- Alcoholic beverages (if option selected)
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point
Head to Chelsea Piers in the evening to board your luxury cruise, an elegant fully glass-enclosed vessel and a deck layout that ensures every table a great view of the live entertainment. Get cozy in the climate-controlled cabin or head to the two outdoor viewing decks as your experienced captain guides you along the Hudson River, New York Harbor and East River.
The moment you step aboard, live entertainment performed by talented musicians provides the perfect ambiance for sipping drinks and admiring the Manhattan skyline. Get up-close views of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), Battery Park, Colgate Clock, Governor’s Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan Bridge.
Have your camera ready as you cruise by Ellis Island and the stately Statue of Liberty! As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, you’ll be served a gourmet dinner at your table (see Itinerary for sample menu). Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience.
After dinner, the live entertainment resumes. The evening crescendos with upbeat dance music from the Big Band era to Motown to today’s favorites. Dancing on the spacious hardwood dance floor is encouraged, and musicians are happy to accept requests!
Romance Dinner Cruise
For a more romantic experience, enjoy your dinner at a private table just for you and your sweetheart. Admire your table's half-dozen roses, and pop open a bottle of champagne to toast to this magical evening with two keepsake souvenir Champagne flutes.
First Class Dinner Cruise
Upgrade to First Class for the ultimate luxury experience! Sip a cocktail from the premium open bar and enjoy an amuse bouche (palate teaser) at your own private table before dinner. With this option, an exceptional evening becomes a true VIP event.
Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change)
• Beet & Goat Cheese Salad - Organic Mixed Greens | Roasted Golden & Crimson Beets | Candied Pecans Orange-Anise Vinaigrette
• Crab Chowder Blue Crab - Lump Crab | Applewood Smoked Bacon | Yellow Corn | Idaho Potatoes | Chives
• Hudson Valley Farms Duck Pastrami - Medjol Date Puree | Navel Orange Segments | Artichoke Chips | Micro Arugula
• Seared Togarashi Tuna - Enoki Mushrooms | English Cucumber | Edamame | Red Bell Pepper | Wasabi CreamEntrées
• Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
• Miso Glazed Cod - Pea & Wasbi Mash | Oyster Mushrooms | Baby Carrots | Sugar Snap Peas | Soy & Sweet Mirin Sauce
• Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
• Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
• Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
• Sorbet Duo - Seasonal Sorbet | Assorted Fruit
• New York Style Cheesecake - Traditional NY Cheesecake
• Salted Caramel Cake - Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
• Bateaux Signature Warm Butter Cake - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
• Artisanal Cheese Plate - Cow | Sheep | Goat Milk Cheese | Rosemary Chili Cashews | Quince PasteCoffee & Tea Included
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code will be enforced: For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men collared shirts and dress pants; a jacket is requested. We strongly discourage casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Please note: Romance Dinner Cruise package is priced per person for a party of two
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We have had a superb 3hours Trip on the Hudson River with a delicious dinner and beautiful Jazz Music. The service, the Food and the Location Are unbeatable and a must for Every NY visitor.
Stunning ship, staff are attentive without being intrusive.
Had a fabulous 3 course meal, I had lobster bisque, hubby had tuna tartare both beautiful and fresh. Hubby paid $40 extra for 2 lobster tails, fresh and meaty as you would hope! I have short beef ribs...fell did the bones and succulent. Dessert I had to go for the New York cheesecake....perfect! Hubby had a butter cake...tasted a bit like a waffle and was lovely. Coffees and hot cookie as we left. Singer was great, the band played all sorts. Great evening, expensive but so worth it!
Beautiful arrangement and very well managed . Quality of food and drinks were good. Gives a great view of the NY skyline in the evening
Took my wife on the Bateaux cruise for her birthday yesterday. The atmosphere was great. The food was delish. The music was excellent. The service was great. She said it was the best birthday she’s had.
Having spent several wonderful nights on Bateaux Mouche in Paris, we were drawn to Bateaux New York. It did not disappoint.
Easy to book, Pier 61 is an easy destination, the welcome and service were great!
Kitchen did a great job, the entertainment had us up dancing.
I love Paris, but the Statue of Liberty cannot be beat !
Menu was a little constraining unless you paid extra for a different menu. We paid extra to have pate as our starter. We stuck with the main course and desert from the original menu which were both excellent. Service was excellent and wine reasonably priced. Ride was was fantastic and we saw some great sites and got some amazing photos. Highly recommended.
Not cheap but worth every penny-amazing staff, very accommodating, Good class of guests. Food was surprisingly good as well. The perfect water experience. I will be back!
Excellent dinner on board the boat as we sailed past the Statue of Liberty and viewed Manhatten high rises from the water. Well worth the trip.
Not a dinner cruise that you have ever had in the past. This was wonderful. Great food and the best sights of New York. A
Awesome experience! The staff is great, the food is delicious, the experience is great! Well worth the money!
Fantastic evening. Lovely food and helpful staff. Great views from boat no matter where you sat. Would recommend and take this trip again, but it is cold in February so make sure you have a coat if you want to go outside to take pictures!
This was one of the highlights of our 5 week holiday.
The Boat ride and the dinner was very very good and very relaxing.
We took this tour in winter so it was very cold, however the food was hot and lovely.
Just great. Service, meal, drink option, boat and view just wonderful. Not cheap but worth it.
Awesome dinner river cruise under the Brooklyn bridge and around the statue of liberty. We will never forget this memorable trip.
The food, entertainment and service were all outstanding, and the scenic view of New York...can't get much better than this.
It was an amazing trip for us. I proposed to my girl friend on this cruise and it was unforgettable. The food was nice and stuff super friendly. Highly recommend!