- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the scenic beauty of Arizona on this small-group day trip from the Phoenix-Scottsdale area. Visit one of the world’s wonders, the Grand Canyon, and experience Route 66, the iconic American highway steeped in rich tradition, on a full-day trip. Take in unforgettable views of classic southwestern landscapes with your knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a scenic drive through the Sonoran Desert and enjoy a complimentary box lunch. (Jan. 1, 2019 lunch is not included. Box Lunch will be an option.) This small-group tour is limited to just 13 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour (13 passengers)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with luxury captain's chair seating
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
1: Phoenix, AZ, USA
2: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, please contact the supplier directly. If your hotel is not a pre-approved pick-up location, the supplier will determine a location you can meet to be picked up for your excursion. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Route 66
After departing the Phoenix metro area, our tour travels through the expansive Sonoran Desert filled with the native saguaro cactus. The scenery begins to change as we increase in elevation and views of the cactus fade into pine trees. As we continue further into Northern Arizona, we will travel the outskirts of the Route 66 town of Flagstaff and from the highway, see the San Francisco Peaks among the seemingly endless Ponderosa Pine Forest, the largest contiguous forest of ponderosa pines in the world.
Stop At: Williams Depot, Williams, AZ
Williams will be our first stop along the tour for a chance to experience Route 66, the iconic American highway steeped in rich tradition. While in Williams, guests will have the opportunity to “get their kicks on Route 66” with walks along the original route, explore the local shops and capture souvenir photos highlighting a bygone era in classic American history. Also known as the Will Rodgers Highway, Route 66 is the most recognizable road in the United States and stretched 2,448 miles from Chicago to California upon completion. While you are enjoying Route 66, your guide will pick up your picnic lunch made fresh that morning.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
You’ll experience about three hours within the National Park marveling at the beauty that is the Grand Canyon. Don’t forget to visit the historic El Tovar Lodge and Hopi House in Grand Canyon Village. While at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park, you will have opportunities to walk the rim, shop, capture an unlimited number of photographs, or enjoy your lunch and relax with the best seat in the house.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs are acceptable as long as they fold up and can be slid into the vehicle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.