- 10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Grand Canyon West Rim Ultimate VIP Tour takes you to the canyon for a day exploring one of the Wonders of the World. Included is admission to the West Rim, a separate driver and guide, hot made-to-order breakfast and BBQ lunch on canyon rim. Your tour will arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 5pm.
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Designated Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Skywalk at Eagle Point
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
The Grand Canyon West Rim
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Walk to the top to get amazing photos of the front side of the Hoover Dam.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Skywalk at Eagle Point, Diamond Bar Road, Peach Springs, AZ
See the Canyon like never before on the Skywalk.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 5 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Luggage is not allowed on this bus, only small backpacks will make it through the security checkpoint at Hoover Dam.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark - The west rim has an uneven rocky surface with extremely limited pavement.
- Dress code no offensive material, language or graphics. No excessively torn clothing. No clothing which, by nature, exposes portions of the body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.