- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Washington DC at your leisure with a Silver, Gold or Platinum Pass! Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of Washington DC at your own pace with the options that best suit your interests.
The Gold Pass presents the best value for those who want to see all of DC in one day; upgrade to the Platinum Pass to give yourself a second day for just $10 more!
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hop-on hop-off narrated tour
- Shuttle to Arlington National Cemetery
- Onboard host/hostess
- Local taxes
- Exclusive foreign language app in seven languages
- Monuments by Moonlight, if option selected
- Arlington National Cemetery trolley tour
- Water taxi
- Hotel pickup and drop off except hotel included in the Uptown Hotel Shuttle Loop
- Food and drinks
- Earbuds (available for purchase)
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Washington D.C. Hop on Hop off Trolley Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Washington Welcome Center - Washington Welcome Center: At the intersection of 10th and E Streets, NW. Across the street from Ford's Theatre and the Peterson House.
- 1475 Pennsylvania Ave NW - The White House: 15th and Pennsylvania Avenue NW. Next to the green fire hydrant, in front of the Willard Hotel.
- 800 Pennsylvania Ave NW - National Archives: 9th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. NW. East on Pennsylvania Ave. Stop is in front of the Research Center entrance. Across from the Navy Memorial.
- 400 New Jersey Ave NW - National Japanese American Memorial: New Jersey Avenue NW between E and D streets NW. In front the Hyatt Regency between the entrance and exit of the circular driveway.
- 50 Massachusetts Ave NE - Union Station: Massachusetts Ave. and Columbus Circle NE. Enter Columbus Circle, make first left, follow lane C. Stop is in front of Union Station just east of the main crosswalk.
- 1st Street Northwest - U.S. Capitol: First Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Stop is at the Peace Monument Circle at Pennsylvania and 1st Street, NW.
- 200 6th St SW - Smithsonian Air and Space Museum: Sixth Street and Independence Avenue, SW. Stop is on the south side of the building at 6th Street and Independence Avenue, SW.
- Maine Avenue Southwest & 9th Street Southwest - The Wharf - Boarding for Water Taxi Boat Cruise: 900 Maine Ave SW. Between the intersection and the Metro bus stop.
- 700 L'Enfant Plaza SW - International Spy Museum
- 1398 Independence Ave SW - Washington Monument: Corner of 12th and Independence Ave. Just west of the Wilson Memorial Arch at the end of the Department of Agriculture Building at the light pole.
- East Basin Drive Southwest & Ohio Drive Southwest - Jefferson Memorial: Stop is at the intersection of East Basin Drive and Ohio Drive, SW, across from the George Mason Memorial.
- 1695 West Basin Dr SW - FDR Memorial / MLK Jr. Memorial: West Basin Dr. and Ohio Dr. SW. North on West Basin Dr. - Stop is just after the taxi stand & bus loading and unloading sign.
- 11 Daniel French Dr SW - Lincoln Memorial – Transfer for Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle: Daniel French Dr. & Independence Ave. SW. North on Daniel French Dr. into Lincoln complex. Stop is next to the Concession Stand. Transfer for Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle.
- 1300 Constitution Ave NW - National Museum of American History: 14th & Constitution Ave. NW. East on Constitution Ave., stop is just before first driveway entrance by the fire hydrant.
- Constitution Avenue Northwest - Smithsonian Museum of Natural History: 10th & Constitution Ave. NW. Stop is on Constitution Ave., in front of the Natural History Museum.
- Newseum - Newseum: 6th & Pennsylvania Ave. NW. Stop is on 6th St. in front of the Freedom Forum / First Amendment Center entrance.
- F Street Northwest & 8th Street Northwest - National Portrait Gallery/African Art Museum/Spy Museum: At the intersection between the two crosswalks in front of the steps of the Donald Reynolds Center for American Art and Portraiture
Arlington National Cemetery / Women in Military Service for America Memorial / White House / Supreme Court / Jefferson Memorial / United States Holocaust Memorial Museum / National Museum of American History / Bureau of Engraving and Printing / The National Archives Museum / Library of Congress / Ford's Theatre / Union Station / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History / Washington Monument / National Museum of African Art / National Mall / National Air and Space Museum / Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington DC / National Portrait Gallery / Korean War Veterans Memorial / National Zoological Park / Smithsonian Institution Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery / U.S. Capitol / Washington National Cathedral / Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial / United States Navy Memorial and Naval Heritage Center / United States Botanic Garden / Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial / White House Visitors Center / National Postal Museum / International Spy Museum / George Mason Memorial / National Museum of the American Indian / National World War II Memorial / Newseum / Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial / John F. Kennedy Grave Site / Lincoln Memorial / National Museum of African American History and Culture / Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Operates: Tours begin daily at 9:00 am and run until our last re-boarding at 4:45 pm. Trolleys will come by each stop every 30 minutes. Please note that Washington DC is a city of parades, festivals, motorcades and of course, traffic. These events may cause delays in the arrival of a trolley at your stop or result in having to take an alternate route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Voucher holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center (1001 E Street NW) or any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Main Ticket Booth: Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.