- 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take to the Manhattan skies for an exciting helicopter tour of New York City! Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Manhattan on this memorable 12-15-minute helicopter flight that takes you past the Statue of Liberty, New York's financial district of Wall Street and the humbling sight of Ground Zero. Catch a glimpse of the magnificent Empire State Building and historic Ellis Island for a truly birds-eye view of New York City!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 12-15-minute Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a US$40 per person (including infants) heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is mandated by the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and is not within our control.
Manhattan Helicopters, 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters, 6 E River Piers Downtown Manhattan Heliport, New York City, NY 10004-3200
ZIP AVIATION offers helicopter tours of New York City and private charter services from NYC to the entire Northeast United States. Three different helicopter tours of NYC are available, ranging from 15 to 30 minutes in length. Visit our location where you will watch a safety video and meet our team.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Governors Island National Monument, New York Harbor Ferry Terminal, New York City, NY 10004
This former Dutch governor's estate, former military fort and former Coast Guard command post now enjoys its old age as a historic monument where you can take the occasional tour.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States and is a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886, designated as a National Monument in 1924 and restored for her centennial on July 4, 1986.
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Stretching from The Battery at the southern tip of Manhattan into three other boroughs, and beyond the Verrazano Narrows Bridge to the coast of New Jersey, the National Parks of New York Harbor includes 12 national park sites and affiliated areas with 24 natural, historic and recreational locations. These special places tell the story of America and its leading city, from the nation's early defenses to its first step as a new democracy, from the waves of immigrants to the rise of a commercial powerhouse unrivaled in the world. They include powerful international icons and places of extraordinary beauty where you can experience our history and natural heritage on the land and on the water.
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
See the skyscrapers of the New York City skyline.
Pass By: Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY
See Downtown Manhattan from the Sky
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Soaring 1,454 feet above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna, the Empire State Building is the World's Most Famous Office Building. Named America's favorite building in a poll conducted by the American Institute of Architects, the Empire State Building is one of New York City's top tourist destinations.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Where over 20 million immigrants were processed during over sixty years of operation
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a nonprofit, educational institution featuring the legendary aircraft carrier Intrepid, the space shuttle Enterprise, the world's fastest jets and a guided missile submarine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.