- 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take to the Manhattan skies for an exciting helicopter tour of New York City! Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Manhattan on this memorable 12-15-minute helicopter flight that takes you past the Statue of Liberty, New York's financial district of Wall Street and the humbling sight of Ground Zero. Catch a glimpse of the magnificent Empire State Building and historic Ellis Island for a truly birds-eye view of New York City!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 12-15-minute Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a US$40 per person (including infants) heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is mandated by the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and is not within our control.
New York Helicopter, 6 E River Piers, Downtown Heliport, New York, NY 10004, USA
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
On this New York helicopter flight you will take off from Manhattan's Downtown Heliport and soar into the skies for fantastic photo opportunities of Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor and Ground Zero. Upon reaching the World War II aircraft carrier museum, the USS Intrepid, your flight turns around and heads back down the Hudson River to take in New York's world-famous skyline featuring the Empire State Building, Chrysler and Met Life Buildings.
Enjoy majestic, once-in-a-lifetime views of many of New York's other historic landmarks, including Ellis Island, where over 20 million immigrants were processed during over sixty years of operation. See Battery Park, the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank and more as you fly over Manhattan.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or your 50th visit, a New York Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city from a unique perspective you will not soon forget.
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $40 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The Manhattan skytour was fantastic!! The views and photo opportunities were breathtaking as we took a smooth flight up and down the Hudson as the pilot pointed out all the major sights such as the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Empire State building, Central Park etc. Highly recommend!!
Oh my goodness what can i say, THE best thing i have ever done, i wish it had been for longer!!! proffessional from start to finnish.
It was an awesome experience, my friend and I are photographers and we both wanted to shoot out the window there were others on our trip as well and he allowed me to sit up front next to the pilot. I was very thankful they were able to accommodate us! Highly recommend.
Short but so exciting to see NYC from above. The sights are everything you imagine NYC to be.
This was great. I think our best experience in New York. Views were amazing and the pilot great. Only 14 minutes approx. but was enough!! I do recommend this.
Seran solo quince minutos, que parecen pocos. Pero la experiencia es buenisima!!!
An absolute must for an amazing bird's eye view of the city. It's well worth the even if it is a bit short in duration. Would definitely recommend first time visitors to NYC do this tour!
Worth every cent!
The perfect way to end my NYC experience, really something special and our pilot was fantastic - the music played through the headphones was perfectly chosen too.