- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
With a 1 day or 3 day ticket, sightseers can discover New Orleans on this thoroughly enjoyable unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll enjoy access to 18 tour stops along the route where you can experience the very best of New Orleans, including Jackson Square, the French Quarter, Canal Street, the Garden District, the Louisiana Superdome and much more! With the 1 day ticket you'll be entitled to a free walking tour of Lafayette Cemetery, and with the 3 day ticket you'll additionally get free walking tours of the French Quarter and the Garden District, so you can really get stuck in to the local way of life!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Unlimited hop on hop off for the time period selected at check-out (1 day or 3 day)
- Live tour guide
- Lafayette Cemetery self-guided walking tour included on both 1 day and 3 day tickets.
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shops, attractions etc.
- French Quarter guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
- Garden District guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Jackson Square - Start your sightseeing journey at the wonderfully vibrant Jackson Square. This is seen as the first stop on the tour, but you can actually hop-on hop-off at any point along the route as many times as you want within your chosen time period. You'll get a real sense of the history and culture behind New Orleans at this fantastic public space as you come across architecture, statues, musicians and street performers!
- French Market Place - Next up on your unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour is the fabulous French Market. This is another chance to really get a taste of the local culture, quite literally! New Orleans is well known for its food, and here you can tuck into some Jambalaya, or even just grab some of your own ingredients from the market.
- Esplanade Avenue
- Treme - Lafitte
- Basin St. Station
- Canal Street
- Harrah's Casino
- Central Business District
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome - For those sports fans on this double-decker bus tour, you'll get a chance to hop-off at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The stadium is home to the New Orleans Saints, one-time Super Bowl champions. Perhaps this could be your chance to experience an American Football match!
- The National WWII Museum - Hop-off at this museum to discover the fascinating story of America's contribution to the Second World War. This attraction is recognised as the national museum for WWII in the US, and it's an unmissable fixture for those history enthusiasts on the bus!
- Magazine Street
- Garden District - From the open-top deck enjoy panoramic views of the blissful and beautiful Garden District. Here you'll discover some very impressive houses, as the area is brimming with historic mansions. Be sure to listen to the audio guide for some interesting facts as you make your way round!
- Saint Charles Avenue
- Mardi Gras World
- Arts District New Orleans
French Quarter / Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World / Jackson Square / Garden District / The National WWII Museum / Harrah's Casino New Orleans / Mercedes-Benz Superdome / Magazine Street / French Market / Canal Street / Algiers Ferry / Basin St. Station / Tour Treme' / City Sightseeing / Arts District of New Orleans
Operates: 09:30am - 15:30pm, frequency - every 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round
- First Tour: 9:30am, Last Tour: 3:30pm
- Full Tour Duration: 120 Minutes
- Tour Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- English Commentary Only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lafayette Cemetery self- guided tour: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm. Startin point - Bus stop 12
- French Quarter walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting Point - Bus stop 1
- Garden District walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting point - Bus stop 12.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We took the 3 day ticket and got off at different stops every day. Check out WWII museum and Blaine Kern!
Great way to get around the
French Quarter and the Garden District. The walking tour in the Garden District was fun and informative
Excellent to see the city and find out what parts you would like to see. Reasonable cost. Our guide was excellent.
An excellent way to see the different areas of New Orleans with a great guide to fill in the histor and stories of the city.
We enjoyed our "rides" on the Hop On Hop Off buses. They were crowded because it rained a lot. We used them for transportation around the city after our initial "get acquainted" ride.
Even it was a bit cold and windy in December, the Hop On, Hop Off bus was a great way to see New Orleans. The stops we made and "Hopped off" were worth our time and the bus was always there when it said it would to pick up us. Park the car and "Hop on".
Great value for the money. Really enjoyed Sparkles walking tour of the Garden District. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone coming for the first time
Got to see a lot of the city. The best part was getting off to do things and getting back on Love it
Great way to see the city. Daniel and Maddie were amazing and super helpful. Learned a lot and loved seeing all the sights. Wish the buses ran longer (basically 9:30 to 3:30) didn't have time to enjoy the walking tours and had a hard time getting back on the bus after doing other tours I booked.
This is a great way to see New Orleans, especially if you are short on time. The people that work there are great. Daniel did an incredible job of getting us situated prior to getting on the bus and the guide was fantastic (guy with a beard and glasses, sorry, I can't remember his name). Great value and great recommendations provided by the staff!
This was a great way tto one- get around but mainly two- learn things about the different arras and history to see where you want to soend more time! Time so well spent!
We love to take a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus ride on our first day in a new city. This system did not disappoint either. We did hit some major road work that prevented the bus from going to 3 of the standard stops, but that was not the tour companies fault. We still saw what we wanted and we were still able to hop-off and visit some key sights we wanted to visit. I love the NOLA Buses as they were all covered with canvas tops that prevented sunburn, but still gave you a cooling, open air ride. A terrific way to get your bearings in a new city.
We loved the Hop-on-Hop-off Tour! We had never been to NOLA before, and the bus tour guides are very informative. We learned a lot, and the convenience of getting on and off whenever we wanted was wonderful.
I did the 3 day pass and it is well worth the expense and I will do this again in other cities where available. All of the guides were excellent and all slightly different even if you were taking the same route you would lean something different.
The tour leader was funny, and asked questions so as to show us areas that interested us. It was a great overview of the city for the start of our visit.
Great way to see the city and also hear about the history associated with it. Helped in planning what we wanted to see and do.
The experience was great! We would have love the experience more but it rained the entire time we were in New Orleans so it was difficult to enjoy it like we should have.
We booked this tour thinking it would be our source of transportation while in New Orleans. We ended up using it only for the parts of town ie Garden District, World War II museum that we were not able to walk to. The tour is like all other hop on/offs. A nice added feature was a free Garden District walking tour and self guided cemetery tour. I love the ease of use and practicality of this type of tour!
always my favorite way to go around and get to know a new place before I decide which places to concentrate on in the next days of a trip!