- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can upgrade your tour to include discounted tickets to the incredible IMAX footage of the canyon at the National Geographic Visitor Center on the only South Rim bus tour that makes a stop at the center.
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Box lunch at the Grand Canyon (if helicopter option selected)
- Meal voucher provided (if tour only or IMAX option selected)
- Taxes and National Park fees
- Free Hoover Dam Tour Included (separate day)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- Entry/Admission - Mather Point
- IMAX Movie The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure (if option not selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89139-5948
A brief check-in, restrooms and cafe available. Depart Las Vegas on a luxury bus for a day at the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim, S Entrance Rd about 2 mi east of El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
On your exclusive stop at the National Geographic Visitors Center you'll enjoy lunch (included) before viewing National Geographic's exhibits of the Grand Canyon, including the amazing photo gallery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Imax Theater, Az 64/u.s. 180, Tusayan, AZ 86023
Optional Upgrade: You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bright Angel Point, North Rim Dr. AZ State Route 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86022
Gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world. Also visit the historic El Tovar Lodge where you can shop for souvenirs!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Jeep Tour w/ IMAX Option:
Meet your guide at the entrance to the park for a 2-hour jeep tour along the rim. Your guide will tell you are the canyon’s history, dramatic geology, wildlife and the extraordinary landscape of this natural wonder which are revealed through stories, facts and legend. Travel along the stunning South Rim, ending at Grandview Point, and witness some of the most expansive, gorgeous and magnificent vistas! Your tour finishes at the IMAX theater for your movie viewing.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 25-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available.
- Hoover Dam tour has limited seating, and only valid for the afternoon departure. Reservations must be made after completing the Grand Canyon Tour contact local operator for details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Took the Pink Jeep tour which was a small group of 7. The tour guide Jason was energetic and informative. Highly recommend.
Awesome visit at south rim of Grand Canyon. The tour operator was gray lines and they had ensured every aspect of the tour right from hotel pickup, details of the tour and upgrades options. Bus driver was an experienced driver and it was good to hear the history of the places that we were passing by. He also clearly instructed us do’s and don’t and have suggestions on the best canyon views. Awresone experience.
We were a family of three adults (different ages) and have to say that we all agree that this was by far the best choice we made for our trip to las vegas.we chose the option of a tour with Buck Wild hummer tours. the vehicle was an open hummer and it allowed us to see the most magnificent scenery that is the Grand Canyon. the stops our tour took us to provided some of the most beautiful viewsWe were very fortunate to have a guide, Jerry, that made the trip both interesting and fun !!!As an added bonus, he is a Native American, part of the Navajo tribe, and you could tell how proud he was of both his heritage and his home.this was by far one of the best days we spent in las vegas and the day went by way too quickly !!!!Wish we could have spent more time at the canyon ……...
The tour was great. It was a long drive but totally worth it. The scenery was amazing. The driver was really nice and funny. The whole trip was very good organized. The hotel drop off took very long at the evening which was a little exhausting. But altogether it was a great tour!
Highly recommend adding on the private Jeep tour - worth every penny!!
Not going to lie, this is a long trip but well worth the trek. The view of this side of the canyon is my favourite by far. As a nature love, I love how the paths have winding trails with trees and rocks and you are closer to the edge of the canyon.
was a bit wet but didnt stop us from being amazed at sights great trip....
Quite a long day 16 hours, we were on the bus 70 of the time. A big thumb to the driver and guide who made us feel absolutely SAFE!!!
we stayed at the Excalibur hotel. We just wait for the tour bus at the lobby of the hotel. we love this tour to the grand canyon south rim.
I booked just the bus tour but I was able to upgrade it and include the jeep tour very easily on the day. The tour was excellent and I was glad I upgraded to the Jeep tour as the guide took us to some great secluded spots where we were able to get some great pictures and view the sunset which was a fantastic experience. I gave this tour 5 stars and that is because I did not feel it was fair to mark it down due to travel time. However before booking you should consider that this is a very long day. I had to get up before 6am and it was after 10.30pm when I was dropped off at the hotel. I knew it would be a long day before I booked but I elected for the south rim because its the deepest part of the canyon and considered to be more spectacular. If the travel time is not a problem for you then you should definitely choose the south rim, however, if it is an issue then there are plenty of shorter west rim tours available.
Absolutely spectacular sight. Although be warned very long day. 6.15 am pick up and return at 9pm. Also it is very cold at the canyon. You are not pre warned of this dress appropriately. Time wasted by grayline and then rushed to eat and use the toilet by the guide form the remainder of the trip
Amazingly enjoyable tour, though a very long day. Returned to hotel after 10PM. Am glad we took the time, since I've only viewed Grand Canyon from airplane. My Tablet Front Screen is a photo of the Canyon captured in a photo, reminding me of the power and magnificence of our Creator's hand.