- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This full experience of September 11th sites in Manhattan includes a 90-minute guided walking tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, entry to the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory. As you're led by a local New Yorker guide with personal connection to the events of 9/11, hear stories of tragedy and heroism and gain a deeper understanding of the attack and aftermath. Select from two departure times when booking.
- Skip the line
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Professional, local guide with a personal connection to the events of 9/11
- Exclusive Skip the Line Access to the 911 Museum
- Entry to the One World Observatory
- English Speaking Guide
- Guided visit to 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Entry/Admission - FDNY Memorial Wall
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Survival Tree
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
Daily at 10:30am and 2pm
Visit: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
The outside structure of the World Trade Center Transportation Hub, is the subway entrance and extensive shopping center.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: FDNY Memorial Wall, 124 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10006-1008
Listen to the heroic stories of the emergency responders.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton Street One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
End your day with a trip to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Spend as long as you like at the top but average time spent is 1 hour (unguided).
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Survival Tree, World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
This Callery pear tree became known as the "Survivor Tree" after it made it through the attacks of 911.
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
After the tour enter the 9/11 Museum with our exclusive skip the line entry. The museum is unguided and you will have 2 hours to explore at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates rain or shine. A large portion of this tour is outdoors, so please dress appropriately and be prepared for the weather. The tour may be rescheduled in the event of poor conditions; in the rare case of downpours or unreasonable weather, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered a refund. However, the One World Observatory and 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled since they are date/time specific
- 9/11 Museum policy: You will get a timed entry into the 9/11 Museum. Depending on availability, your ticket may be for immediately after your walking tour conclusion or some time later. The museum reserves the right not to admit you if you are early or late. You cannot re-enter the museum. There is a security checkpoint upon entering the museum. All large bags will need to be left at the coat check. You can bring in food and beverages must consume them in the Atrium level. No flash photography is allowed. No talking on cell phones
- Freedom Tower policy: Tickets are only available for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time. The date will be the same date as the selected tour date. Typically, the entry time for the 10:30am tour is 2pm; the 2pm tour typically has an entry time of 5:30pm. The actual entry time may vary based on availability. In the case of no availability, you will be notified by the local tour operator to select another date, another tour, or a refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Also note, in case you are approached by street booksellers, they are not affiliated with us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.