- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This full experience of September 11th sites in Manhattan includes a 90-minute guided walking tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, entry to the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory. As you're led by a local New Yorker guide with personal connection to the events of 9/11, hear stories of tragedy and heroism and gain a deeper understanding of the attack and aftermath. Select from two departure times when booking.
- Skip the line
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Professional, local guide with a personal connection to the events of 9/11
- Exclusive Skip the Line Access to the 911 Museum
- Entry to the One World Observatory
- English Speaking Guide
- Guided visit to 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
Daily at 10:30am and 2pm
Visit: St. Paul's Chapel, New York City, New York
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: The Oculus, New York City, New York
The outside structure of the World Trade Center Transportation Hub, is the subway entrance and extensive shopping center.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, New York
After the tour enter the 9/11 Museum with our exclusive skip the line entry. The museum is unguided and you will have 2 hours to explore at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: One World Observatory, New York City, New York
End your day with a trip to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Spend as long as you like at the top but average time spent is 1 hour (unguided).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates rain or shine. A large portion of this tour is outdoors, so please dress appropriately and be prepared for the weather. The tour may be rescheduled in the event of poor conditions; in the rare case of downpours or unreasonable weather, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered a refund. However, the One World Observatory and 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled since they are date/time specific
- 9/11 Museum policy: You will get a timed entry into the 9/11 Museum. Depending on availability, your ticket may be for immediately after your walking tour conclusion or some time later. The museum reserves the right not to admit you if you are early or late. You cannot re-enter the museum. There is a security checkpoint upon entering the museum. All large bags will need to be left at the coat check. You can bring in food and beverages must consume them in the Atrium level. No flash photography is allowed. No talking on cell phones
- Freedom Tower policy: Tickets are only available for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time. The date will be the same date as the selected tour date. Typically, the entry time for the 10:30am tour is 2pm; the 2pm tour typically has an entry time of 5:30pm. The actual entry time may vary based on availability. In the case of no availability, you will be notified by the local tour operator to select another date, another tour, or a refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our second visit to NY. Daniel our guide was very informative, giving his personal experiences and captured our memories in Australia from that time. Our second visit was as moving and memorable as the first....must see of NY
Highly recommend this walking tour. Our tour guide Alison, was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experience/memories of that day while attending school in NYC. It brought back memories I had of that day. The museum was awesome which exhibited timeline of that day, many pictures, video and audio of peoples experience that day. There were items that were damaged by the attack fire truck, ambulance, clothing, plane, buildings, etc. Top of One World Trade had awesome views of the city.
Absolutely amazing tour, with a fantastic tour guide think her name was Denerise who was so knowledgeable and passionate, and who passed on the empathy and passion for the tragic events of that day, and who had first hand knowledge / memories. I learnt so much more that I didnt know about the events of the tragic day, that I felt very emotional. One World Observatory is fantastic and the museum really brings home the tragic events but in a very sympathetic way -definitely a tour to do while in New York - highly recommend
Great walking tour of the 9-11 area of NYC. Learned many small details, as guide had been living in the area at the time. Highly recommend this tour to get background information before entering the museum itself
This tour is a must, it was very moving and emotional, our tour guide Elizabeth was awesome and even had a close personal experience that she shared with us, this tour brought back lots of memories I had that day, the Museum was amazing and it's all underground where you can see the actual foundation of the building still there and many relics like a fire engine, parts of the plane and buildings, many pictures with video and audio playing of love ones leaving phone messages. Top of One World Trade had awesome views of the city and harbor.
Tauren was great, very informative and gave a lot of detail. I took a similar tour a year ago and this was much better. Tauren was thoughtful, complete, and thorough. I also liked her personal description of living in NY during 9/11. Thanks Tauren!
The tour guide provided so much great background information before we actually got to the Memorial and Museum well worth it if you have the time.
Amazing, historical, emotionally moving experience/tour. Our guide, Damarus, was delightful and very knowledgeable. She shared her personal stories and experiences about that day in September, 2001. If you do the tour, I suggest doing all three components: walking tour, 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory. I'm not particularly fond of heights but the elevator ride up was quick and the views are spectacular!!! It's the first time that I returned to the site following the attacks my brother worked in an investment bank in the building during the late 1990's and we dined, several times, at Windows on the World. Highly recommended, request Damarus :
Out guide Ray was extremely knowledgable and gave fact s of a personal nature the tour was extremely informative and enjoyable a great experience
This is a very emotional tour, but certainly one we would highly recommend. We learnt so much about the actual day and how, not only the people of NYC but people from all over the world came to help and support the city. Our walking tour guide was superb and as he was actually in the area on the day had some very personal experiences that brought the tour to life. The museum is also a must, again very emotional but a must do. We got the audio guide, which we would recommend as you get so much from it. Then we finished off by going up to the observatory, the views are spectacular. We also had lunch in the restaurant at the top, which was another fantastic experience. We highly recommend this tour.
Poignant, and interesting tour... an essential trip to undertake when visiting this great city. You really begin to appreciate the efforts of all involved on the fateful day of 9/11
The 9/11 memorial in the early evening light was impressive, a beacon to the memory of the fallen, but not forgotten.
Ray was a wonderful guide. He took the time to answer every question my children asked. We arrived late and he was very helpful getting us up to the rest of the group. He made our first trip a memorable experience.
It was a wet and cold day but our guide whose name was Ray kept us spellbound with his stories and first hand experiences.
It was an excellent tour with an excellent guide Ray. Thank you very much Ray.
So thought provoking and emotional, you must do this trip if you are visiting New York
Tauren was awesome. She was very helpful and her story she shared is incredible. Thank you for the best experience.
Tony was great. Handled group and their needs well, was clear spoken, had plenty of lesswell-known information. Good value.