- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fast, easy and hassle-free visit to see the sights at Pearl Harbor. Skip the line for the USS 'Arizona' memorial, and transport is included to Pearl Harbor from any Waikiki hotel. This package includes tickets to the USS 'Arizona' memorial, USS 'Bowfin,' as well as the USS 'Missouri.' You'll also gain access to the USS 'Oklahoma' memorial, and at the end of this 7-hour, small group tour, take a short journey past popular downtown Honolulu sights.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Small group tour ensures personalized service
- Skip the line to the USS Arizona memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War museum
- Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
- Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
- An audio set for USS Bowfin submarine
- Pass for Submarine museum
- An audio set for USS Bowfin museum
- Transportation pass to the Ford island
- An audio set for USS Missouri, or you can request a live 30-minute professional tour guide as part of small group.
- USS Oklahoma memorial
- Driving tour of Honolulu sights
- Bottled water or tropical juice included
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - USS Oklahoma Memorial
Your Waikiki hotel
Same as departure point
You'll meet your driver at 8am at the door of your Waikiki hotel, and be chauffeured to the Pearl Harbor entrance to get entry tickets from your supervisor.
Enjoy a bottle of cold water or a refreshing tropical juice, and hear a basic orientation to all the Pearl Harbor sights. Your ticket includes entry to the USS Arizona memorial and the USS Missouri battleship, as well as entry to the USS Bowfin and USS Bowfin museum. You'll receive a narrated tour via headset for many of the Pearl Harbor sights, as well as get the chance to view footage from the morning of the Japanese attack. Hear the stories of the sailors who lived through the harrowing morning explosions, and pay your respects to those who gave their lives while serving their country.
At the end of this 7-hour, small group tour, you'll drive past many of Honolulu's most popular downtown sights, including the statue of King Kamehameha and 'Iolani Palace. You'll finish the tour when your driver returns the door of your Waikiki hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This trip was great. Our guide was very courteous, and accommodating. The whole trip was very organized. Would recommend to a friend.
So much to see there, you need the whole day.
On this tour we were able to see it all.
Sobering site visiting the Arizona Memorial, watching the videos then touring the Avaition Museum.
Loved the convenience of this tour coordinating our visit at Pearl Harbor. We were picked up right on time and back right when we were scheduled to be. Wonderful that we had all our tickets and did not have to wait in lines. Had plenty of time to see everything and not feel rushed. Eddie was super friendly and knowledgeable. Would absolutely book a tour via Royal Hawaiian again!
It was a great trip, long day lots of fun. Cover up or bring lots of sunscreen. Our driver Eddie did a great job and so did the company.
Fantastic day, delivered to and from Pearl Harbor with no worries. Driver was great and very friendly and went out of the way to ensure we all knew when we would be picked up and what to visit and in what order.
This was an awesome experience! Highly recommend this tour. We didn't have to our spend time in lines trying to figure out what to purchase.
Picked up on time, overview of day and what times events on. Went on a boat ride out to see Arizona Memorial, Tickets included boffin submarine and bus to Missouri battleship. Tour around Honolulu on way home. excellent tour!
Great service and pick up was easy. This is the second time we’ve used Viator and we will definitely recommend to others.
We got a guided tour of the ship. Our tour guide was full of knowledge of the ship and made the tour very interesting. When the tour was done, we were free to explore the ship on our own. Great to see the internal workings of the ship.
John took very good care of us! It was a small, diverse group and every detail was handled well, from hotel pick-up to sightseeing, to return at the end of the day. Really appreciated the personal attention.
Very well put together, they were clear about when and where to be at pick up and drop off. They gave options to get a private tour or audio headset. I like that we were able to go through at our own pace.
This attraction was the reason we wanted to visit Hawaii. We had an amazing day, lots of history with the three museums. I tried to book this tour on my own but with its popularity I would not have been guaranteed entry, so I booked the tour, John our guide was extremely professional and helpful with information on how to make the most of our time. We a little too much time at the Mighty Mo, just be aware of your allotted time for each area of the Memorial. Lots to see and an awesome way to spend your day.
The only way to really see Pearl Harbour at your leisure. Excellent driver who gave good advice.An experience never forgotten. Would like to have spent more time on the Mighty Mo and gone to the Aviation Museum as well..Thoroughly recommended
We were disappointed that the Arizona War Memorial was still closed, but we spent a beautiful day honoring the heroes that died there in WWII. The tour took us by boat past the Arizona Memorial. We also toured the USS Missouri battleship, and the Bowfin submarine. It was an excellent tour, and the driver that picked us up at our hotel was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Not sure what line we skipped, I guess it was the ticket line (which was short the day we were there). KC helped us with instructions on the best way to see the sites and was very knowledgeable. Hated that the monument was closed and will be till next year (likely).
I've heard nightmares about the difficulties people have with the first-come-first-served nature of how the exhibits operate. We had none of that. The tour operator was fast and efficient, arranging all our tickets and schedules so we could see everything. One thing that was a little bummer is that we were expecting we would be traveling in a limo based on the description, but it was really just a large, modern van, which was fine.
Guide was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. It was great. Van was very clean. Very informative. It was great.
Our guide Charles was the best.! He was very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor.
The disappointing thing was that we could not dock at the memorial and look at the Arizona.
Just a few weeks before we went there, the Navy closed it down because the dock was crumbling.
We understood it was for our safety. They did take the boats close to the memorial.
We got to tour the Missouri and the Bowfin sub. All of it was very interesting.
The rest of the tour took us around parts of Honolulu. It was a very interesting and informative day!
Outstanding service and our driver was so knowledgeable. Smooth process for tickets and made the overall experience unforgettable. All instructions were clearly explained and the driver even took some pictures for us at the downtown locations. Highly recommend this tour! Mahalo!
We had an awesome day at Pearl Harbor through this Royal Hawaiian Limousine tour. I had read reviews that complained about not enough time; but we had ample time to fully cover the USS Arizona museums and memorial, USS Missouri tour, and the USS Bowfin. We did tge guided tour on the Missouri, and learned much. We then had plenty of time to tour below decks, and were surprised how much was open to see there. After Pearl Harbor, Eddie, our driver, drove us past the Punchbowl Cemetery, the Hawaii state capitol, and the Royal Hawaiian Castle—overall a great day. Eddie did an awesome job. We were very pleased with our tour!!!