- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For a fun filled day with your family and friends, our 4 hour Waterfall Tour is the adventure for you. This is a swimming tour, so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear. Hop into the Huleia River via Indiana Jones rope swing and splash into our tropical spring fed waterfall. Dine in paradise at our seasonal waterfall while enjoying a delicious deli-style sandwich buffet. Returns to tour departure point.
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Safety helmets, goggles, and bandannas (required)
- Drinks, snacks, and picnic lunch
- Instruction & Practice
- Short Hike to Private Waterfall
- Tour Hollywood movie locations
- Views of famous Hule’ia River & Indiana Jones swing
- Entry/Admission - Kipu Ranch Adventures
Kipu Ranch Adventures
Returns to original departure point
8:00 AM Monday - Saturday
11:30 AM Daily
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kipu Ranch Adventures, Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Check-in 15 minutes prior to tour time
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Huleia National Wildlife Refuge, Kauai, Hawaii
Ride through lush green pastures and venture down into tropical Hule’ia Valley.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver's License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 guests required to reserve a vehicle. Please contact us for pricing and information on single seat reservations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We enjoyed the Kipu Ranch Adventure so very much! Lots of trails, scenery, mud...the guides were
kind-hearted, funny, very knowledgeable about the plants and local environment!!!What a really nice time, even the rain/mud added to the adventure of it all. A blast!!!
Thanks for a great morning/afternoon...and lunch with the roosters was entertaining!
Very scenic with the added bonus of driving your own off road vehicle. The guides were very helpful and knowledgeable.
What a beautiful ATV ride. Knowledgeable guides who keep novices safe. We are experienced ATV people and we enjoyed it. It was a rainy day and a wonderful 4 hours.
We had a blast and the guides went out of there way to make sure we were safe and happy! Would highly recommend this tour and would definitely do it again.
Mana and Ryan were wonderful, knowledgeable, and funny. They fully prepare you for your off-road adventure, safety is their number one priority. They take you through some of the most magnificent scenery in Kauai. We were able to rope swing Indiana Jones style into a lake, from there we enjoyed a delicious picnic by a waterfall, then finished by swimming in another waterfall. They gave us an experience of a lifetime. Would highly recommend.
We had Mana and Troy as our tour guides and they were absolutely amazing! We would definitely come back! The excursion was fun, adventurous, and beautiful!
We had an incredible time! The guides were wonderful, informative and very helpful. We had mud flying everywhere which is exactly what we wanted!! The trails were beautiful and Giggles our guide was a fount of information about the ranch! We loved it and cant wait to go again. Fun for the whole family, but be prepared to get dirty!!
So much fun!!! They easily accommodated the 13 of us. Very knowledgeable - with drivers and riders alike and we appreciated that they shared the history of the area. Guys were super safety conscious. We were lucky to have muddy conditions I actually slipped into the mud! and even rain - all making it even more fun! Lunch was great with a nice variety. Would definitely do it again!
This was fantastic! The scenery was spectacular. The vehicles definitely up for the task and once you got use to them felt very stable. Driving to a spot and walking down to a river and rope swinging into a river was great fun. Another stop was at a waterfall. Really beautiful. The guides are very knowledgeable and entertaining. Worth every penny.
Ask for Mano and Ryan - great guys! The lunch bread was a little stale, but the driving and nature was awesome! Make sure you take the river swing - put your video in slow mo - it looks cool.
This was very fun with our guides !!!! we saw a lot of beautiful scenery, had a great lunch and the help was amazing as well.
Highly recommend this tour.
This tour was unreal! Our experience was perfect...it is a fun, adventurous and safe activity. Some of the driving is a bit challenging, but that keeps it exciting. The stops are awesome and our tour guides were amazing at photo taking, information and keeping us safe. The lunch was delicious!
Excellent equipment! The guides were fun and knowledgeable. Lunch was legit.
So much fun! Gorgeous scenery and the greatest tour guides. Worth every penny and more. You get dirty but that’s part of the fun.
very well organized and done the guides new there stuffand it was a fun experance
It was great tour and very friendly staff. very reasonable price as well.