- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore New York City's most popular attractions with this guided, full-day, riding and walking tour in their private bus. Visit the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, and many more. Maximizing time on tours makes the experience in New York much more enjoyable. Take a walking tour of Wall Street, see Times Square, enjoy lunch in Little Italy, and so much more.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Live commentary on board
- Self guided audio tour guide at the Statue of Liberty
- Local tour guide (separate from driver)
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Lunch in Little Italy.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Luggage Storage
- Optional Empire State Building Reserve or Express Ticket ( Call to reserve before Booking your tour)
- Entry/Admission - Paesano
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
St. Patrick's Cathedral, 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
Times Sq - 42 St, New York, NY 10018, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
Meet your tour guide outside in front of the Cathedral for tour check in. Look for our guides in red jackets and check-in no later than 8:45am. You’re welcome to check in early and go inside prior to the tour prior to departure.
Stop At: Little Italy, Mulberry Street, New York City, NY 10013
Good food and rich traditions have kept Little Italy true to its roots. Although this small but boisterous neighborhood has changed over time, its European heritage is still alive.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Paesano, 136 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013, USA
For only $15 (not included), we get a timed-lunch at a famous Little Italy restaurant on the famous Mulberry Street. As soon as you sit down, you’re ordering and minutes later, we’re eating!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
The oversize sculpture depicts the symbol of aggressive financial optimism and prosperity.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Due to its popularity, access to the pedestal is limited (SELLS OUT) and requires reservations. We have Reserved Pedestal Passes already bought for you, so you will be one of the few visitors that get to the pedestal! You'll be taking the ferry over to Liberty Island for this tour (Ellis Island not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
A breath-taking and emotional stop of the tour, a tribute of remembrance and honor to the 2,977 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
(NOT INCLUDED) We will be going to the Empire State Building and check out the beautiful Art Deco skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan. Reserve ($38) or Express tickets ($73) are available to purchase by calling at 917.688.2763
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Folding wheelchair allowed only. No lift on shuttle
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.