- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world on a 3.5-hour Na Pali sunset dinner cruise. This natural wonder of dramatic scenery and colors is best seen from the water. As you travel along the Na Pali Coast, take in its cathedral cliffs, ancient lava tubes, sea caves, and waterfalls, and enjoy a locally made dinner on board as you watch the scene change with the setting sun. Celebrate the evening with a Champagne toast, and sip other drinks like mai tais, island juices, beer, and wine. It's a great way to start any night on Kauai.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Dinner - Hot buffet dinner
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Holo Holo Charters, Eleele, Kauai, HI 96705
To begin your cruise, make your way to the Port Allen marina center in the afternoon, where you’ll hop aboard a 65-foot (20-meter) power catamaran and set off around Kauai to the Na Pali Coast, stretching for 16 miles (26 km) along the island’s northwestern shore.
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
A spectacular landscape of towering, jagged cliffs plunging into emerald valleys and the blue expanse of the Pacific, the Na Pali Coast is inaccessible by car, so the best way to see it is from the water.
One of the fastest touring boats on Kauai, your catamaran offers comfortable seating both inside and out, with a mix of deck space and open-air cabins. Soak up the scenery as your captain takes you along the coast, and keep an eye out for marine life such as spinner dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. On board, enjoy provided drinks, appetizers, and a locally made buffet style dinner.
Expect to get wet, and bring a lightweight jacket. The landscape will change with the setting sun, as the slanting light bathes the cliffs in the rosy hues of sunset.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Certifications and Awards
- Best of Kauai 2017 – The Garden Island Newspaper People’s Choice Awards - 1st Place – Best Kauai Boat Tour
- Best of Kauai 2018 – Hawaii Magazine – Best Napali Tour Company, Best Guided Tour, Best Dinner Cruise, Best Sunset Sail, Best Extreme Tour
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Viator 5-Star Travel Award
- Dolphin SMART
- Hawaii Ecotourism Association
- Surfrider Ocean Friendly Restaurant
- Safe Sunscreen Certified
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.