- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world on a 3.5-hour Na Pali sunset dinner cruise. This natural wonder of dramatic scenery and colors is best seen from the water. As you travel along the Na Pali Coast, take in its cathedral cliffs, ancient lava tubes, sea caves, and waterfalls, and enjoy a locally made dinner on board as you watch the scene change with the setting sun. Celebrate the evening with a Champagne toast, and sip other drinks like mai tais, island juices, beer, and wine. It's a great way to start any night on Kauai.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Hot buffet dinner
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Holo Holo Charters, Eleele, Kauai, HI 96705
To begin your cruise, make your way to the Port Allen marina center in the afternoon, where you’ll hop aboard a 65-foot (20-meter) power catamaran and set off around Kauai to the Na Pali Coast, stretching for 16 miles (26 km) along the island’s northwestern shore.
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
A spectacular landscape of towering, jagged cliffs plunging into emerald valleys and the blue expanse of the Pacific, the Na Pali Coast is inaccessible by car, so the best way to see it is from the water.
One of the fastest touring boats on Kauai, your catamaran offers comfortable seating both inside and out, with a mix of deck space and open-air cabins. Soak up the scenery as your captain takes you along the coast, and keep an eye out for marine life such as spinner dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. On board, enjoy provided drinks, appetizers, and a locally made buffet style dinner.
Expect to get wet, and bring a lightweight jacket. The landscape will change with the setting sun, as the slanting light bathes the cliffs in the rosy hues of sunset.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Certifications and Awards
- Best of Kauai 2017 – The Garden Island Newspaper People’s Choice Awards - 1st Place – Best Kauai Boat Tour
- Best of Kauai 2018 – Hawaii Magazine – Best Napali Tour Company, Best Guided Tour, Best Dinner Cruise, Best Sunset Sail, Best Extreme Tour
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Viator 5-Star Travel Award
- Dolphin SMART
- Hawaii Ecotourism Association
- Surfrider Ocean Friendly Restaurant
- Safe Sunscreen Certified
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
THIS TOUR WAS AMAZING.... First off, if you get sea sick or have any fear of this sea, this tour IS NOT FOR YOU! The seas near the NaPali coast are extremely rough and there were people throwing up all over the boat. However, the scenery was breathtaking, and I can't say enough good things about the crew. They made sure everyone always had a drink in hand and was fed. They also did a fantastic job of making sure everyone stayed safe on the boat and were having a good time. This was my husbands favorite excursion on our trip. Not to mention, the all you can drink is an added bonus!
We were shown the spectacular Na Pali coast with a pleasant narration and excellent navigation, even though it was quite wavy. The food was good, the visuals were the most outstanding possible...what could be better?
We absolutely loved this dinner cruise! The crew was fantastic, and the fish tacos were delicious. The water can be rough (though there are places to retreat inside the boat if you don't want to get wet), but I wouldn't expect a nice, slow romantic outing. Still, it is 100 percent worth it and was the highlight of our trip to Hawaii. Can't recommend this enough!
This trip was the highlight of our island stay. The boat was clean the food was good and our captain got us in close to sites we also were able to see a number of wales which we did not expect.
This was a great sunset cruise. The staff and Captain were super attentive. We saw whales, dolphins and the beautiful Na Pali coast. The food was tasty, too! A wonderful way to experience Kauai.
This was a great tour. The crew was awesome, captain Drew, Emily, and Jen were amazing. They made sure everyone had plenty of drinks, food, and pictures. The tour itself was perfect. Amazing sights along the coast along with whales and turtles. Champagne at sunset too.
Great experience with crew and the trip as well. Highly recommend this to anybody one!
The cruise was the high lite of the trip to Kauai, Hawaii. We will never forget this cruise.
If you go to Kauia and fail to see the Na Pali cliffs, you've made a huge mistake...and the best way to get up close to these magnificient, other-worlldly phenomena is by boat. The captain and crew are intent on keeping you safe in sometimes rough water, and make certain to provide you with countless photo-ops. The dinner of tacos isn't wonderful, but okay. Experiencing the Na Pali coast is the whole point and certainly well worth the cost.
This cruise was the best we had a Great Captain and the Crew was Amazing as well, they really looked after you and helped with all kinds of picture taking. Feeding you, wine and Dinning you as well.
Highly recommend this cruise.
Trip was well organised and the staff were excellent making sure everyone was comfortable even those who do not cope well with boat travel. The sights along the Na Pali coastline are amazing and well worth the trip. The sunset was spectacular. Highly recommend doing this trip
Fun tour. We sat up front in the splash zone and had a blast. They slow and stop for photos several times and have a crew member take your photo. The coast is beautiful. They even go into a cave like area along the coast. Food was crackers and veggies and such for starters and yummy tacos for dinner.
The captain and crew were amazing! The boat was clean and the food was great. The crew was very informative about the history of the island. I would absolutely recommend this cruise to my friends and family. We will be scheduling another cruise on our next trip to Kauai.
Captain Drew and his crew, Nicole and Kamialia, were extremely attentive to all of our needs. The food and beverages were plentiful, the scenery was spectacular, the accompanying music was fun. The Captain made sure that each passenger had opportunities to see the sites up close and personal along the Na Pali coast line with excellent photo ops all along the way!!! Thanks so much for a beautiful evening...what a way to spend the last night of our 40th anniversary trip in Kauai!! WOWZA!!!! Charlette and Joe
Our tour with Captain Glenn, Emily, and Kama was the highlight of our whole trip to Hawaii! Captain Glenn was funny but sincere in his concern for our safety and health i.e. sea sickness during our time on his boat. He gave us all fair warning for where to sit and when to sit when the ride got rough. It is NOT a leisurely cruise because he has to go pretty quickly through rough waters to get to the pretty side of the island, but he made the trip really fun. My husband and I made sure to take a dramamine an hour before the trip, and we were both perfectly fine I've been sea sick before, but not this time!. There was only one person who looked a little green during the boat ride, and the crew were very attentive to her the entire time.
When we got on top of some dolphins he slowed the boat down so the dolphins could 'ride the waves' along the boat, and we probably saw over a dozen dolphins playing right alongside our boat! He also made sure to slow down and point out some goats that were eating the grass on top of a cliff, and got closer to land so we could sea a Hawaiian monk seal laying on a beach. He even got us right up under a beautiful cave, which we never would have seen from land or a helicopter. And that wasn't even the best part!
Once we got to the Na Pali Coast, he slowed down and gave us all time to get some amazing photos. We had driven to the Na Pali lookout points on our car before this trip, but seeing it from the water is something else. The magnitude of the beauty is overwhelming!
Emily and Kama, the deckhands, were more than accommodating, taking photos of every couple on the boat and making sure everyone had a drink in their hand if they wanted one. They were kind, courteous, and instinctively grabbed people's hands and helping them to a safe railing as they were walking around the boat. We had a meat and cheese tray and veggies and dip for appetizers, with fish and pork tacos for dinner and cookies for dessert! It was all surprisingly good and there was plenty for everyone. There were two unisex restrooms on the boat, both were kept very clean during our time there.
I would highly, highly recommend this cruise for anyone visiting Kauai, and HIGHLY recommend this crew. They made us feel safe, welcome, and most importantly, our fun was their priority.
Loved the cruise, well worth the money, all staff were very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive.
Our Na Pali sunset dinner cruise was a wonderful experience. The crew did an amazing job handling the crowd and meals. Our Captain was so skilled as to back the boat into ocean caves for close up look. We would do this trip again and again
This was a 4 hour boat ride with beautiful scenery and a great crew. Don't be fooled by the word cruise. This was not a leisurely cruise. We covered 60 miles, and most of the time the boat was moving quite fast. The water was rough, and several people were sea sick. That said, it was a great ride. Take your dramamine and enjoy the absolutely beautiful scenery. We also saw dolphins and a whale. Snacks and drinks were provided as was a light taco supper. This experience is definitely worth the time and price.