- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This Key West experience lets you enjoy all that the island has to offer. Sail on a sleek catamaran along the smooth waters of the Gulf of Mexico and choose from several water activities, including kayaking around backcountry mangroves, snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters, parasailing along the world famous Key West waterfront, and more! A full breakfast and delicious lunch buffet on board is included.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Use of kayak
- Use of WaveRunners
- Water toys
- All taxes and fees
- Infant ages 0-3 are free
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
Board and prepare to set sail aboard one of Sebago’s luxurious 60′ catamarans. Perfect for families or large groups with something for everyone. Enjoy a full breakfast of cinnamon rolls, yogurt parfaits and cheese toast as we sail seven miles to the Florida reef for an hour of snorkeling the sheltered, shallow waters.
After snorkeling, climb back aboard, rinse off, spread out and bask in the Caribbean sun as we head to our next destination. During the sail feast on a lunch buffet of shrimp cocktail, fried chicken, Boar's Head deli sandwiches and more!
Our final destination is Sebago's secluded floating waterpark packed with all of the best toys! Here you can enjoy Jet Skis, parasailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and other water toys, or simply relax in the tropical waters and enjoy your favorite beverage all included in the price! No extra charges!
After hours of adventure, its time to relax and enjoy the balmy breeze as we sail back to Key West and your amazing day winds to an end.
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
• Florida Keys, Florida Keys, Florida
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to operate a Jet Ski. Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid, government issued photo ID to operate the Jet Skis. Those 16 years of age and over but born after January 1, 1988 must also bring a valid, government issued photo ID AND have taken and passed a Florida Safe Boating Exam. This straightforward exam can be taken online by visiting www.keywestsebago.com/exam. If required, this exam MUST be taken prior to your trip in order to operate the Jet Skis.
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.