- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us on a 2.5-3 hour culinary and cultural walking tour of Little Havana where you will discover the traditions, history, music and flavors of Cuba in Miami. We will enjoy the rhythm of salsa playing, eat delicious food and share the stories that only true locals know.
- All food and drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Local expert guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guided tour of world famous Cigar factory, Domino park, CubaOcho, and the Cuban Memorial Blvd.
- A fascinating cultural narration behind each of the food you will be tasting.
- Entry/Admission - Miami Culinary Tours
- Entry/Admission - El Pub Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Ball & Chain
- Entry/Admission - Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center
- Entry/Admission - Yisell Bakery
- Entry/Admission - Havana Classic Cigar
- Entry/Admission - Domino Park
- Entry/Admission - Azucar Ice Cream
- Entry/Admission - Agustin Gainza Arts and Tavern
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking: Free parking behind Maximo Gomez Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave. If parking lot is full, additional metered parking can be found along SW 8th Street and free at the nearby residential streets.
Agustin Gainza Arts And Tavern
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Culinary Tours
Tour with one of our top guides!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: El Pub Restaurant
Authentic Cuban cuisine at one of the few restaurants that is still managed by the same family through generations.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ball & Chain, Miami, Florida
Great atmosphere and very authentic décor serving the best mojitos in town!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center, Miami, Florida
Cubaocho Museum and Performing Art Center is a great stop for art lovers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yisell Bakery
Baking the most delicious pastelitos de guava in Miami
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Havana Classic Cigar, Miami, Florida
Cigar factory making hand crafted cigars
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Domino Park, Miami, Florida
Also known as "Domino Park," Maximo Gomez Park is a Little Havana landmark, and meeting spot for older Cubans, at any time of day you will find residents sipping coffee, playing Dominoes and chatting with their friends.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Azucar Ice Cream
Azucar Ice Cream Company creates artisanal gourmet ice creams and sorbets in Cuban and tropical flavors in the heart of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Agustin Gainza Arts and Tavern, Miami, Florida
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food Restrictions: must send a message to tour operator in advance through customer service ( include your BR# ). Tour operator can't cater for last minute food restrictions unless an email was sent. Not recommend for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Confirm Your Reservation: reconfirming of booking is required by sending message to tour operators through customer service ( include your BR# ). Your booking maybe cancelled without refund if you do not send a message reconfirm.
- Meeting point: Agustin Gainza Arts And Tavern: 1652 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135. Tickets must be pre-purchased to participate.
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our guide Mel did a great job of explaining the relevance of Little Havana and the meaning of the different sites and foods we tried. It was a great tour and we were pleasantly surprised that there was so much meaning to Little Havana in just a few blocks!
Great way to get to know this area of the city. Ashley was a super guide and the food was terrific. This is a must do in Miami. Wish I had time to do another culinary tour.
We had the best time on this tour! We definitely got our money's worth for 3 hours of food, drink and info. Our guide, Juan "JJ", was great - he knew the area so well, was very friendly and answered all our questions. We went with a relative who lived in the area and he learned a few new things, too! Lots of really good food and the best mojito I've ever had! We ended up not having dinner we were so full. Highly recommend!
I read many of the reviews before booking this tour and have to say that it exceeded my expectations. The food and beverage portions are in fact generous for the average person. (None of us had a desire to eat dinner afterwards) Robyn was amazing and I learned so much from the tour and would highly recommend it to anyone. If I had just one ding, it would be that we purchased 6 tickets and 2 people in our party were unable to attend and we certainly understood that the unused tickets were non-refundable on the day of the tour. Except, instead of offering the extra 2 food/beverage samples to our party (who had paid for them), they were offered to another family instead. Minor detail and the only sour part of an amazing day in Little Havana. The company made note of our vegetarian daughter and she was always offered a non meat sample. My advice is to book the late tour and watch the light comes on in Miami!
Our guide Gina was superb. She took it upon herself to ensure that each member of the group enjoyed the tour and selected great “mom and pop” establishments to truly get a feel of the environment. The right level of detail regarding the culinary, cultural and historical aspects made it a thoroughly memorable and delightful experience.
Jennifer was great. We learned alot about the community and ate too much! Loved the neighborhood information, and the mojito.
Wonderful guide who is VERY informed about Miami, food and history. Totally enjoyed the tourAlso helped with food allergies and special dietary needs.
Family visit with adult sons and wives. Our guide Jennifer was well spoken and enthusiastic. This is a great way to explore Little Havana. We love it all!
We had an 11:30 Little Havana Food and Walking tour on a Saturday. There were about 14 of us on the tour. Our guide Gina was great, telling us all about the history of the area and cultural insights. We had more than enough food to count as lunch (wonderful beef empanadas, chicken croquettes, and Cuban sandwiches) as well as fresh squeezed sugar cane juice and ice cream. Another highlight was the best mojito ever at the Ball and Chain!
Excellent way to spend a few hours. Our tour guide Hoji was excellent, great group, delicious and good amount of food samples and refreshments, and very interesting and educational historical and tourist information about Little Havana. Easy walking. My friend and I really enjoyed the Little Havana Food and WalkingTour.
Wonderful food, wonderful guide (Jennifer). Recommend highly!
This was the highlight of our Miami trip. My teenage daughter could not stop talking about it.
This tour is awesome! Our tour guide Marie was incredible. The food stops were a true experience of the Cuban food culture and had we not done this tour, we would have not had a clue what was legit food from the imitations. It's not only a foodie tour, but enough history is sprinkled in to really get a better understanding of the Little Havana area. This is a must see when you visit the Miami area.
Fantastic guide from Cuba helped make this one of the best tours ever! Great stops, we had such a flavor of the Cuban-Miami experience people, history, passions. So fun! Our guide did a wonderful job helping us love the area as much as he does!!!!
We had a couple of days in Miami as part of a trip. As we were short on time we booked the walking tour of Little Havana. According to my 19 and 17 year old sons, this was the highlight of our time in Miami. We were shown around Little Havana by a lovely Cuban guy Hoy? Not sure of my spelling who took us though a typical Cubans culinary day via 5 restaurants. He spoke with passion and brought a place we have yet to visit come alive with his descriptions. The food was delicious at every stop, live music and a mojito at the Ball and Chain very welcome and an interesting quick visit to watch cigars being made. As you get fed, the tour is good value and enjoyable. High receomend
Exactly what we were looking for, informative, well paced, good food and an outstanding guide(Hoji)
We went on this Tour during our Stay in Miami, and it was fantastic! Marie, our guide for the day, was extremely professional and knew everything about the area, the food and history. I am so happy that we decided to book this Tour and would recommend for others to go on this as well :-)
This is an AMAZING tour! Our guide, Marie, was fantastic. Marie knew the area well, and she shared interesting, historic stories, as we walked and ate. The food was DELICIOUS and the portions were generous. Everyone in the group became friends for a few hours in
time : We plan to do this, again. My husband and I highly recommend this tour and this tour group.
Excellent tour! Our tour guide, Ria, did a great job! Even our college age kids enjoyed the tour.
This was an excellent way to explore the Little Havana area of Miami, getting to sample delicious food and drink whilst walking between blocks in the area. We had an excellent guide too, with expert knowledge, who gave us real insight to Calle Ocho! We also visited Cigar making stores, a couple of bars and restaurants including tasting the best ever Mojito in the Ball and Chain! - Definitely one of the top tours to do while your here in Miami! ..........And yes we did get to see some of the wild roosters roaming some of the streets! lol