- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Be amazed for the breathtaking Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in Page, AZ in a small, guided and personal tour. This is a one day trip to one of the most beautiful spots in the planet! This tour is for those that want to discover a fascinating, off-the-beaten-track gem that offers scenery and nature unlike any other location. Antelope Canyon is one of the American Southwest's thesaurus and pretty well kept by Navajo Tribe, and it begs to be discovered by people just like you! People who loves to get stunned by mother nature. Avoid the crowded buses and make it personal and even more special!
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (up to 6 passengers) or van (up to 14 passengers)
- Guided tour at Antelope Canyon and extra stops.
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Lake Powell
- Antelope Canyon Entrance fee in the day of tour (45 USD). Prices can vary accordingly to the Navajo Nation and season.
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers staying at las vegas Boulevard - more than 50 hotels. From Mandalay bay to Stratosphere on Strip (Las Vegas Blvd) is guaranteed that we pick up. We also can pick up around Strip. We'll call one in the day before your tour for pick up arrangements.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
The biggest bend of United States with Colorado or the bottom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
The most famous slot canyon of the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Lake Powell overlook.
Duration: 15 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Recommended Age is more than 5 years old. There is no gratuity for any age since everybody needs to have it's own seat.
- English is always available and default.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in both attractions - Waiver need to be signed attesting good health condition.
- It's recommend wear comfortable walking shoes (no flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or heeled shoes for safety reasons)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund if the tour doesn't depart from Las Vegas.
- Minimum number of 3 participants (total) for tour operates.
- Entrance fee of USD 45 in the day of the tour for getting entrance at Antelope Canyon NOT included in the price. Price can be up to $60 if it's prime time season.
- One day before - after 6pm - tour company gets in touch with your arrangements
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Customer needs to sign a waiver for joining this tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.