- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Find out what all the fuss is about on this half-day tour of some of the best food in New Orleans' famous French Quarter. Your knowledgeable, passionate guide will escort you to famous restaurants in the French Quarter and River area, including a few commonly mentioned in cookbooks. Depending on your tour time, you may sample a variety of authentic tastings which may include, Seafood Gumbo at a Dickie Brennan's restaurant, Muffuletta, Jambalaya, Creole Brisket in a pre civil war Creole restaurant, Pralines, Boudin beignets and stroll pass the famous Cafe du Monde. Learn about the rich legacy of fine food in the French Quarter and which hotspots to check out on your own later; you can even work with your guide to customize the tour to your interests.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Food tastings from various French Quarter locations
- Alcoholic beverages
600 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
New Orleans School of Cooking, 524 St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Meet your guide in the heart of the French Quarter to embark on your three-hour walking tour of world-class restaurants and foodie venues. Wander the lively streets of the French Quarter and get an insider's look at the kitchens often seen on food shows and featured in cookbooks. Let your guide know the restaurants you're interested in checking out or perhaps ask your guide to recommend a personal favorite.
Indulge in food tastings during your tour. You may have a classic gumbo as a seafood treasure, boudin beignets and other authentic nibbles. Popular New Orleans' cocktails are available for purchase like the distinctive Pimms Cup with a ' twist. Pimms originated in England, but the Pimms Cup cocktail was dreamed up in New Orleans. Your tastings are all included in the price of your tour and many feel these tastings add up to a meal's worth of food. There's a moderate amount of walking involved as you move from one exceptional restaurant to the next, so it's easy to work off the calories!
Your 3-hour tasting adventure concludes in the French Quarter where you can keep exploring on your own or return to a favorite eatery on your own later for a sit-down meal!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please contact supplier before tour if you are vegetarian or have gluten allergies
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.