- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Step aboard the Grand Canyon Railway for a trip to the majestic Grand Canyon you'll never forget. Feel the rumble of a vintage train as the engine chugs 65-miles (approximately 105 km) across the beautiful Northern Arizona countryside. The train offers kaleidoscopic views of the San Francisco Peaks and rolls through valleys adorned in wild flowers, dense pine forests, high desert plains and small canyons.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of seating available
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
- Round trip train (coach or first class)
- 1.5-hour rim tour (if option selected)
- Hot buffet lunch (if option selected)
- National Park service fees (USD15)
- Sales tax
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Railway
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Lunch (unless option is selected)
- 1.5-hour rim tour (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Grand Canyon Railway Depot, 280 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ 86046, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Railway, 233 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ 86046-2563
The excitement begins at the historic 1908 Williams Depot. Before the train departs you will be entertained by a Wild West shootout featuring the Cataract Creek Gang in an outdoor theater. Shop in one of two gift shops, or enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast (not included) before departure at the Grand Depot Cafe next to the depot.
Then, hear the train whistle pierce the fresh morning air, beckoning passengers for a trip on the old iron horse to the Grand Canyon. Uniformed coach attendants provide you with white-gloved courtesy and service. Aboard the train, enjoy the tunes of strolling musicians who conduct sing-a-longs, an Old West train robbery, and the antics of western characters as they recreate train travel as it was back in 1901.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
The train arrives at the historic 1910 Grand Canyon Depot, the only remaining log depot still in operation in the United States. Buildings like the El Tovar Hotel, Hopi House and Bright Angel Lodge salute arriving guests as you pull into the station and disembark from the train. A narrated motorcoach rim tour of the Grand Canyon National Park can be added and enhances your visit by escorting you to the most scenic overlooks of the canyon. Upgrade to include a hot buffet lunch!
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- The train can accommodate a motorized scooter if it is no wider than 25 inches. There is a special lift to lift the scooter onto the train.
- Please note: Arizona doesn't observe Day Light Savings and switches between MST (Mountain Standard Time) and PST (Pacific Standard Time) depending on the season.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.