- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a helicopter flight into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a landing 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the canyon rim. Enjoy a low-level flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes, and conclude your adventure with an exciting pass over the Las Vegas Strip. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Snacks and Beverages included
- 35-40-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Tour returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
On your state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly 45 minutes to the West Rim, passing the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam from the air, curved between the red rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Breathtaking views of Lake Mead which was created by the Hoover Dam. During your flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
Follow the Colorado River beneath you as you're heading into the Grand Canyon
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
You will land 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon for a 30-minute stop. Here, you can enjoy a glass of Champagne, some snacks and free time to wander and admire the amazing views of the steep canyon cliffs and the Colorado River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your 45 minute flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the Las Vegas Strip.
Pass By: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
On landing, your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel, heading past the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal.
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight.
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.