- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Head to the west shore of Oahu to swim and snorkel with Hawaii’s spinner dolphins! Cruise along the Waianae Coast and snorkel with tropical fish and Hawaiian green sea turtles. During the winter months (January to March), the Waianae Coast has more visitors -- humpback whales! Round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation, lunch and snorkel gear are all included on this tour.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Seasonal Offer
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear: mask (prescription masks available), snorkel, fins and a life vests
- Dolphin viewing
- Seasonal Humpback whale viewing (winter months only)
- Lunch at Spinners Cafe: Choose from an assortment of breakfast or lunch local grinds.
- Round trip transportation from select Waikiki hotels
- Photo packages available for purchase
- Wet suits available to rent for $10
Select Waikiki hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
On this excursion along Oahu’s Waianae Coast, enjoy a swim and snorkel adventure, spot dolphins and view humpback whales (winter months only)! Start your day with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Waikiki and meet your group at the Waianae Harbor.
Spend a relaxing three hours off shore and have fun swimming and snorkeling in the pristine waters. Admire the picturesque scenery as you soak in the tropical atmosphere. A complimentary lunch will be provided once you return to shore. Choose from hot dishes, sandwiches and vegetarian meals. All items come with a choice of beverage.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.