- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Beautiful Key West is surrounded by sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, making kayaking and snorkeling the perfect way to spend a fun day in the sun. On the Island T’ing adventure, you’ll sail on a large catamaran away from the bustle of Key West, kayak among the natural backcountry mangrove islands in the Key West National Wildlife Refuge and snorkel above a coral reef. Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife like dolphins. A full breakfast and buffet lunch with beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria, is included.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Snorkel gear included
- 1-hour sail to coral reef
- 1-hour snorkeling
- 1-hour kayak tour
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Kayak rental
- Full breakfast
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria
- All taxes and fees
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
Spend a day out on the Gulf of Mexico, just off the shores of Key West. The Island T’ing adventure starts as you depart Key West's Historic Seaport with a pleasant hour-long sail on a large catamaran through the sparkling waters of the Florida Keys, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico. While you’re sailing, watch for local wildlife like dolphins, who sometimes swim alongside the boat.
When you find a nice spot to stop at the coral reef, you can take part in any or all of the water activities. Enjoy a kayak tour around a natural backcountry mangrove island; snorkel above the reef; take a refreshing swim; or just relax on the boat and soak up the sun.
A full breakfast and buffet lunch is included in the tour price, as well as beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria. Along with your swimsuit and towel, it is recommended that you bring sunglasses and a hat to protect you from the Florida sun.
Sample Breakfast and Lunch Menu (subject to change):
• Breakfast Quiche
• Fresh Fruit
• Golden-fried chicken
• Steamed shrimp
• Deli meat platter
• Variety of breads
• Cole slaw
• Potato salad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.