- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel in five-star style and luxury to one of the most incredible natural wonders of the world in a helicopter specifically designed for sightseeing. On this Grand Canyon flightseeing tour from Las Vegas, your pilot will provide informative commentary as you enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Black Canyon before soaring over the mighty Colorado River and into the majestic Grand Canyon. Don't miss this unforgettable experience!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
- 70-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- Light refreshments including soft drinks
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
- All taxes and fees
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon West
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Hotels.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point approximately 3 hours after hotel pickup
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours, 1421 Airport Rd #110, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Check in at the helicopter terminal and then depart on your Grand Canyon Adventure!!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Enjoy amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Fly past Fortification Hill, an extinct, colorful volcano, and listen to informative commentary from your pilot.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
When you reach the Grand Canyon, descend into its depths and soar like an eagle over the Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximate 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry, and other items crafted by Native American artisans.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/ 17.85 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Flights depart from Boulder City, Nevada
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport is a landing only at the airport and does not include entrance into the park
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.