- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take off from Las Vegas on a magical sunset helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land at the Grand Canyon for a glass of Champagne and snacks while you watch the sun start it's descent behind the walls of the canyon, then fly low over the famous neon-lit Las Vegas Strip on your return.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All local taxes and fees
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels approximately 2 hours prior to sunset, exact pick-up time will be provided at time of reconfirmation
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
After limousine pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel, you will be taken to board your helicopter. You will fly by Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam as your helicopter flies to the West Rim. During your flight, headphones provide a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds. The flight between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon West Rim is approximately 45 minutes each way.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Enjoy scenic views of Lake Mead
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you enter the Grand Canyon, you'll soar over the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
Landing on Hualapai Indian land for a glass of Champagne and a basket of snacks, you can admire the ever-changing colors of the canyon walls in the glow of twilight. Your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the area or your helicopter flight as you watch the sun start to set over the horizon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Your Sunset Helicopter Tour concludes with a low-level flight over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Flying from the Stratosphere Hotel to New York-New York, you will have a great view over the extravagant casinos and hotels of Vegas lit up for the night. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
For a roomier experience, upgrade your flight to an EC-130 helicopter which allows for more leg room and can accommodate more weight per seat. See Additional Info for more details on weight restrictions.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing between 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st) and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st) you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130. Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.