- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cruise along California's spectacular coastline on a relaxing day trip from San Francisco. You'll follow Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula home of the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and Steinbeck's Cannery Row. Explore Monterey's charming shops or choose to add aquarium admission. See the stunning estates of 17-Mile Drive. Finish your day with a stop at the coastal town of Carmel by the Sea before returning to San Francisco.
- Hotel pickup included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Day-trip to Monterey and Carmel
- Tolls for 17-Mile Drive
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury motor-coach with Wi-Fi, restroom and power outlets
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco Hotels (only with confirmation from Gray Line).
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey.
- Admission to the Monterey Bay Aquarium (If option selected).
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
• Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pacific Coast Highway, 147161, CA
Pacific Coast Highway
Pass By: 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, Monterey, CA 93953
Pass By: Monterey Bay Aquarium, 886 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940-1085
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Stop At: Cannery Row & Wave Streets, Monterey, CA 93940
Steinbeck's Cannery Row
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pebble Beach Golf Links, 1700 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, CA 93953
Pebble Beach Golf Course
Stop At: Carmel By the Sea Scenery, Ocean View Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Silicon Valley, CA
Pass By: Monterey Bay, Monterey, CA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.