- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Book the Oahu Shark Dive to enjoy a thrilling encounter with sharks! Cruise from Oahu's beautiful North Shore to your viewing spot, where you'll observe the ocean's top predators up close from a secure underwater shark cage. Your expert crew will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone on board, whether you wish to enter the cage or view the sharks from the boat. Transportation from the Waikiki area is available for an additional fee: select times 7am, 9am and 11am
- Expert crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - North Shore
- Food and drinks
- Towels, swimwear, suntan lotion
Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor or select hotels (if option selected)
Returns to original departure point
Departing from Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on Oahu's beautiful North Shore, relax on a 3-mile (5-km) cruise to your shark-filled destination. Along the way, you may see Hawaiian green sea turtles, dolphins and, depending on the season, even humpback whales!
Your safety is the upmost priority, so your expert crew will give you a safety orientation and a briefing on what to expect during your shark viewing. When you arrive at the viewing spot, strap on your provided masks and snorkels and step inside the secure shark cage. You'll then be lowered into the cobalt-blue water for a 20 minute shark-viewing adventure.
With a visibility of up to 200 feet (60 meters), you'll feel your adrenaline pump as you watch the ocean's top predators approaching you from the depths below. The sharks will swim just inches away from you, so bring an underwater camera to document this thrilling experience! Don't worry -- you're safe within the confines of the metal cage, letting you view the sharks with ease.
The sharks commonly sighted in this area are gray reef sharks, Galapagos sharks, sandbar sharks and hammerhead sharks, ranging in size from 5 to 15 feet (1.5 to 4.5 meters). The cage holds two people comfortably and can hold up to eight people at a time, depending on the weather conditions.
If you do not wish to enter the shark cage, simply continue relaxing on board -- there are ample surface-viewing opportunities as the sharks circle the boat.
Shark sightings guaranteed or your money back!
Pickup is available at the following locations (if option selected):
• Aloha Tower / Hawaii Maritime Center at Pier 7
• Ala Moana Hotel / Mahukona Street side entrance
• Hawaii Prince Hotel / Front Entrance at Valet Desk
• Ilikai Hotel / Ala Moana Blvd at 3 flag poles
• Maile Sky Court / Namahana Street side entrance
• Hilton Hawaiian Village / Great Lawn pickup area
• Halekoa Hotel / Driveway near front desk (hotel guests only)
• Halekulani / Front in Driveway (hotel guests only)
• Trump Plaza / Lobby Driveway (hotel guests only)
• Sheraton Waikiki / Don Ho Lane tour pickup area
• Ohana Malia Hotel / Front entrance on Kuhio Ave
• Ohana West Hotel / Walina Street Side entrance
• Hyatt Regency Hotel / Koa Avenue entrance at green awning
• Waikiki Beach Marriot Hotel / Bus Loading Zone on Paoakalani Ave.
• New Otani / Front entrance on Kalakaua Ave
• The Kahala Hotel / Front Driveway at Valet Desk
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: You are required to call the local tour operator 24-48 hours prior to tour to reconfirm booking; contact information is provided on your confirmation voucher
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.