- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling Helicopter, zipline and Active Lava viewing. Imagine soaring over the Kilauea Volcano. Ziplining through tropical jungle and over multiple waterfalls. This tour covers everything that makes Hawai`i Island unique.
- 8-line zipline
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic lunch
- Water and snacks (e.g. chips, cookies, crackers, soda and juice)
- Evening lava tour
- Food and drink, unless specified
Kona and Waikoloa hotels
Returns to original departure point
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling Helicopter, zipline and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park adventure. Imagine soaring over the Kilauea Volcano. Ziplining through tropical jungle and over multiple waterfalls. This tour covers everything that makes Hawai`i Island unique. See Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea, the two largest volcanoes of Hawai`i Island, on the way to famous Rainbow Falls and quaint Hilo-town, the site of two devastating tsunamis. Includes a brief stop at the KapohoKine Adventures store to top off on provisions before heading to your Zipline Through Paradise! Covering nearly two miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges, our 8-line zip course is fun for the whole family. View multiple different waterfalls while soaring over 160 feet above them. Our certified staff will guide you over one of the longest lines on Hawaii Island at more than 2,400 feet in length, and also the only all side-by-side dual-track zipline on Hawaii! Enjoy a picnic deli style lunch before you head to your next adventure and board your comfortable; air conditioned aircraft. As you head out towards the Kilauea volcano. Lush tropical rainforest gives way to stark black lava flows as you approach the volcano. Look for current activity and view the previous 2018 eruption in Puna as your pilot safely navigates his way over the volcanic landscape.. Circle back and head north past Hilo. This is waterfall country, and you will see some of the great ones from the air including Rainbow Falls before heading to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park! Your Park Ranger-trained guide reveals the highlights of the Park, explore Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park and stay past sunset! This fully narrated adventure with your Park Ranger-trained guide reveals the highlights of the Park, from active volcanic craters and steam vents. Enjoy dinner at Volcano Winery. Guests can expect a private vineyard and tea orchard tour, plus a wine tasting or glass of wine included with dinner at the Winery. Return to the Park and watch for current volcanic activity as the sun sets before returning to Hilo. Lunch, Dinner, snacks and beverages are included throughout the day.
Restrictions: No heart, neck or back problems, no pregnant women, minimum age is 5yrs old, minimum weight 35lb, max weight 275lb. Must be able to lift 15lb and walk up stairs and over uneven terrain. Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs (113 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Closed-toe walking shoes are required
- Zip Line participants must be 5 years old or older
- Zip Line Weight Restrictions: For your safety, there is a 35lb minimum and 275lb maximum for zip line participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.