- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Small-group adventures combines 45 minute helicopter flight, 8 line zipline, plus National Park tour, deli-style picnic lunch on the zipline, Volcano Winery tour and tasting, BBQ dinner, and all transportation.
- 8-line zipline
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic lunch
- Water and snacks (e.g. chips, cookies, crackers, soda and juice)
- Evening lava tour
- Helicopter Flight
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Volcano Winery
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for your pick up location and time.
- Hilo Intl Airport, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
- Keahole Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Next, head out to explore the jewel of the Big Island, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Visit Kilauea Visitors Center, the Steaming Bluff, Sulphur Banks, Volcano House, and the Kilauea Iki Overlook.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volcano Winery, 35 Pii Mauna Drive, Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
Then it’s on to the famous Volcano Winery, the southernmost winery in the United States. You’ll sample up to eight different types of wines, varying from sweet to dry, and all with a unique Hawaiian flare. The Volcano Winery also has estate grown teas to taste and soft drinks and water are also included. After sampling beverages, you’ll enjoy a hearty Hawaiian-style BBQ dinner with a complimentary glass of your choice of Volcano Winery wine or other beverage before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hilo, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Drive along the historic waterfront before arriving at the zipline check in location. Covering nearly two miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges, our 8-line zip course is fun for the whole family. View multiple different waterfalls while soaring over 160 feet above them. Our certified staff will guide you on the only all side-by-side dual- track zipline on Hawaii Island including one of the longest lines on Hawaii Island at more than 2,400 feet in length! Deli-style lunch included during the zip.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
The adventure continues with a drive from the zipline course to the helipad for check in. We partner with the highest-tech most comfortable helicopter fleet in Hawaii. All seats in these state-of-the-art aircraft have 180 degree views with no bulkhead as in other aircraft. View the aftermath of the historic 2018 eruption from the air, altered coastlines, overrun villages and more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs (113 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Closed-toe walking shoes are required
- Zip Line participants must be 5 years old or older
- Zip Line Weight Restrictions: For your safety, there is a 35lb minimum and 275lb maximum for zip line participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.