- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a thrilling flight by open-door helicopter to see the very best of Oahu! With nothing to obstruct your view, you’ll soar over Oahu on a spectacular 50-minute narrated helicopter tour for an adventure of a lifetime. Feel the wind in your hair as you admire unbeatable aerial views of must-see Oahu sights including Honolulu Harbor, Hanauma Bay, the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Dole Plantation, Pearl Harbor and the USS 'Arizona' Memorial. Fly in the same helicopter as seen on television's Magnum PI.
- Transport by open-door helicopter
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Complimentary DVD
Magnum Helicopters, 130 Iolana Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from:
Pier 10/11, Aloha Tower Drive
Duty Free Shop, Royal Hawaiian Ave.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
You’ll be picked up from your Waikiki hotel at your selected departure time for your exciting 45-minute Oahu helicopter tour. Board a safe, state-of-the-art helicopter – without doors or Plexiglas windows to obstruct your vision – and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you take you to the skies. You'll ride in the same type of helicopter used in the Magnum PI TV series!
With the wind in your hair and your adrenaline pumping through your veins, have your camera ready as you soar over Honolulu attractions including Keehi Lagoon, historic Honolulu Harbor, Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island. Then, it's time to take in the beauty of Oahu's lush valleys, mountains and waterfalls.
On the east end of the island lies Hanauma Bay, the remnants of a volcano crater that's now a marine sanctuary and popular snorkel location. See the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point and its lighthouse, followed by Sea Life Park.
The white sands of Waimanalo Beach provide a lovely backdrop as you continue to the beautiful coral formations of Kaeohe Bay. See the Chinaman's Hat before heading to Ka'a'awa Valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed including Jurassic Park.
The island's central plain reveals the world's largest agricultural maze, housed at the Dole Plantation. The highlight of your tour is sure to be Sacred Falls, a sheer waterfall with a 1,000-foot (300-meter) drop. Finish your 45-minute Oahu helicopter tour with a panoramic view of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Your pilot has extensive knowledge of the island of Oahu, and will provide informative commentary about the sights you see throughout your flight. You’ll get unbelievable aerial views no matter what seat you’re in; choose standard open seating or opt for First Class seating for a more intimate experience with you and one other person. When you land, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Waikiki. You'll be delighted by how sharp your photos turn out, revealing the true beauty of this amazing island!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open Seating passengers weighing more than 250 pounds (113 kg) will be charged an additional fee. Open seating passengers exceeding 300 pounds (136 kg) will be charged for an additional seat. Both fees are payable directly to the supplier on the day of the tour.
- An individual First Class passenger’s weight must not exceed 180 pounds (81 kg). The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 pounds (156 kg)
- Please advise at time of booking if transportation is needed. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is offered from select hotels.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please Note: The First Class option is eligible for groups of 2 only. If there are more than 2 adults in the party, a separate reservation must be made for the remaining members of the party.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.