- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Fly like an executive on a deluxe flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim aboard an elite airplane. At the Grand Canyon you can walk out on the glass-bottom Skywalk (additional fee), and you will visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Additionally, you have the option to take a brief ECO-Star helicopter ride and land 3,500 feet (1066.8 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Family friendly
- Scenic air tour
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Skywalk (if option selected at time of booking)
- Bluff landing (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Skywalk ticket (unless option selected)
- Bluff landing (unless option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
From selected Las Vegas strip hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
On your flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon you'll experience a spectacular bird’s-eye view of lands sacred to the Hualapai Indian tribe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Upon landing at the Grand Canyon West Rim, get ready to witness a true engineering marvel, the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Upgrade and add the Skywalk onto your visit. The Skywalk suspends more than 4,000 feet (1219.2 meters) above the Colorado River and over the edge of the canyon wall; it features a glass-bottom surface on which you can walk to admire the breathtaking panorama.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
You'll also enjoy the spectacular views along Eagle Point and receive a brief introduction to Hualapai Indian legends and culture at the Indian village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Your next stop will be Guano Point, a breathtaking observation area overlooking the canyon. Enjoy a meal at Guano Point as you admire the beauty of the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
If you select the helicopter upgrade option, you'll board a premier ECO-Star helicopter for a 6-minute helicopter decent where you'll land 3,500 feet (1,066.8 meters) below the rim. You'll spend approximately 20 minutes on a bluff, where you'll enjoy the mystique and grandeur of the Grand Canyon from the exclusive landing site only 300 feet (91.44 meters) above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy this breathtaking setting and make sure to bring your camera for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Duration: 45 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Note that ALL loose objects including cameras are NOT allowed on the Skywalk. Personal goods will need to be stored in a locker at a USD$1 fee. Photos are available to be purchased at the gift shop
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.