- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel in Luxury on our Mercedes Vehicle with comfortable reclining leather seats, free WiFi, USB charging ports. Depart Las Vegas for the Grand Canyon's West Rim on this small-group tour. You will stop at the Hoover Dam for photo ops before traveling through the Joshua Tree forest on your way to the canyon. Here, you will have 3-hours to explore on your own and you may opt to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk (own expense). This is a great tour for those looking for a smaller, more intimate personalized experience.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Experienced Driver and Guide
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Skywalk ticket USD27 (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pickup times will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesdays and Saturdays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Make a stop at the historic Hoover Dam, where you will have photo opportunities and views of Lake Mead. Hoover Dam was mandatory for the growth of population and economics in the Southwest part of the United States. It was needed for flood control, irrigation, drinking water, and electricity for millions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, we allow you up to 3 hours of your own time, along with lunch served by the Hualapai Indian Tribe and is included. One of the seven natural wonders of the world, cross this off the bucket list and experience the 4000+ foot canyon walls up close.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.