- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This extreme RZR tour through Hidden Valley and Primm Valley from Las Vegas will take you on a challenging and exhilarating ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain. This tour is the longest available in Las Vegas and is not your ordinary sightseeing tour!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Popular choice with kids
- RZR tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Please look for a white van with blue tire tracks on the vehicle, with American Adventure Tours’s logo on the side of the vehicle.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your trip through the Mojave desert begins with a 30-minute, air-conditioned ride from Las Vegas to Jean.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
These off-road RZR vehicles are equipped with a cage structure that surrounds the passengers on all sides, adding an extra level of security. This is the longest RZR tour available in Las Vegas and will cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain, depending on group size and riding level.
If you book the morning tour, stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada, on the California-Nevada state line, and then prepare for your return RZR ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ride but are shorter in total duration, as they do not stop in Primm.
You will ride in a 2-seat Polaris RZR 900 which is less than a year old. Either drive your own RZR for the ultimate desert experience or choose to join up with a professional driver so you can sit back, enjoy the ride, and take in the awesome desert scenery. This is a great option for children who are too young to drive on their own.
Your tour ends with complimentary air-conditioned transportation back to your pickup location.
Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Children 12 to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- RZR (UTVs) vehicles are automatic
- Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.