- 1 to 10 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your New York adventure just got easier, and less expensive, with the sightseeing card that offers access to more than 100 things to do, including the city’s most iconic activities and attractions. With fast-track access at many museums and locations and an free insider guidebook to help you plan your itinerary, The New York Pass® lets you spend more time exploring, instead of wasting your precious New York minutes in line.
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Visit as many attractions as you like for the duration selected
- Comprehensive downloadable guidebook
- App providing information, suggested itineraries and practical tips
- 1-day Big Bus tour included
- Tourist and subway map
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Entry/Admission - Whitney Museum of American Art
- Entry/Admission - The Met Cloisters
- Entry/Admission - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Entry/Admission - Radio City Music Hall
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Museum
- Entry/Admission - Carnegie Hall
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds New York
- Entry/Admission - American Museum of Natural History
- Entry/Admission - Circle Line Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center Tour
- Entry/Admission - Top of the Rock
- Entry/Admission - Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Entry/Admission - 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Big Bus New York
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Center Guided Tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Click 'Get Ticket' after purchase and save on your mobile device for use in destination. Your ticket is your pass.
Passes are activated at the time of first use and are then valid for consecutive number of days selected
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
How it Works
The New York Pass® is a pass you can use on your mobile device. Simply tap or show the code on your device at each attraction for entrance. Your pass is activated when you visit your first attraction, and then it's valid for the number of calendar days you select. Simply click 'Get Your Ticket' after purchase, save the ticket on your mobile device and use it as your pass as you explore NYC.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in—racking up serious savings along the way. Don't want to pack your days too full? Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to US $70 each day that you put the pass to use, and the total value of all included attractions exceeds US $2,000.
Activities and attractions
You can visit as many attractions as you like, on consecutive days, during the duration of the pass, packing in 5 or 50 depending on your schedule and interests. The New York Pass® lets you access more than 90 great Big Apple sites. The regular price of admission is listed for your information.
Popular attractions in New York are known for long wait times, but you can bypass the lines at the following must-visit sites. Just look for the New York Pass sign when you get there.
• Carnegie Hall Tours
• El Museum del Barrio
• Tour at Lincoln Center
• Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum -- Skip the Line!
• Museum of Chinese in America
• Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) -- Skip the Line!
• National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
• Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
• The Cloisters Museum and Gardens
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art -- Skip the Line!
• Top of the Rock Observation Deck -- Skip the Line!
• Madame Tussauds New York
• Brooklyn Botanic Garden
• Rockefeller Center Tour
• 9/11 Memorial & MuseumActivities and attractions
• 1-Day Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus pass: Uptown, Downtown and Midtown Loops
• 9/11 Tribute Center
• Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (includes ferry and entry)
• The Color Factory
• Whitney Museum of American Art
• Brooklyn Museum
• Empire State Building Observation Deck
• American Museum of Natural History
• Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
• Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
• Central Park Bike Tours and Rentals
• Tastes of New York: Meal options at various locations including Brooklyn Brewery, Chelsea Market and Chinatown
• THE RIDE theatrical experience
• Welcome to Harlem: Harlem Jazz SeriesSpace on certain tours and activities may be reserved in advance, to make your trip planning even easier. Use your online confirmation number to reserve your space as soon as you've purchased your pass. Attractions, tours, and activities that can be booked ahead of time include:
• City Winery Tour
• Food on Foot Tours
• Queens Experience on Foot
• Wall Street Walks
• Marvel & DC Superheroes Walking Tour
• On Location Tours: Central Park TV and Movie Sites
• The Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO neighborhood tour
• Greenwich Village Walking Tour
• Inside Broadway Tours
• Secrets of Brooklyn Walking Tour
• SoHo-Little Italy-Chinatown Walking Tour
• NYC Gospel Walking Tour
• South Bronx Renaissance Tour
• Trolls: The Experience
• High Line-Chelsea-Meatpacking Tour
Your pass also comes with:
• 200-page pocket guidebook that details all attractions and special offers for pass holders
• Tourist map and subway map to help you plan your trip
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Save your pass for use on your mobile device
- The New York Pass® is activated upon first use, and is active for the consecutive number of days selected
- The New York Pass® is available in a variety of languages
- Attractions are subject to change without notice
- Attractions reserve the right not to honor fast-track access on particular dates and/or times
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
We chose the fast track access for our New York Pass and it was a great value for us. Highly recommend! Read the literature and make sure if you do the hop on hop off bus tour to get tickets the morning of the day you are going to do that activity!
Really great value! We saved loads using this pass. Just make sure you get up early and plan your route to make maximum use!
We didn't take as much advantage of it as we could have. First time in New York. Would purchase again.
I found this to be a good deal. Sadly I was limited by time to take better advantage of it. Problem was not being familiar with the NY transportation system we spent a lot of time riding in taxis to get to where we wanted.
Using the NYP made life so easy as we could plan each day so that we maximized the number of sights we wanted to see. There is so much to choose from and it really saves you money! Download the app too and build an itinerary as this helps keep all the info handy on your phone! Highly recommended
The Pass was well worth it saved us money and time not waiting queues to get tickets for attractions.
Fantastic - could have used it for a lot more things but just didn't have the time!
Best vie ever you would be crazy not to do this we went home with $ to spare because it was such good value ...but beware with all this good stuff on offer you will need a holiday when you get back home!
my trip was excellent and my New York pass was really usefull and well accepted
Totally worth it! You can do so much with this pass! Loved having it.