- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Entrance fee to Muir Woods ($15)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service provided with advance notice for 9:00am, 11:00am & 2:00pm Tours
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- Food and drinks
- Pickup is not included for the 4pm departure. Please meet at the supplier's office at 288 Beach St.
288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary hotel pick up is available from most San Francisco and SFO Airport area hotels with advance notice. If you do not see your hotel on the list during checkout, please select "I don't see my pick up location", and enter the hotel name and address that you are staying, and supplier will contact you to verify if pick up is provided.
We do not offer pick up for 4:00pm Muir Woods Tour departure. Please meet at the Tower Tours Main Office located at 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street) at Fisherman's Wharf at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Scenic drive north over the the Golden Gate Bridge.
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument.
Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern California’s signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways.
The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument.
Entrance fee into Muir Woods included in the tour; Enjoy up to 1.5 hours in Muir Woods is included. (Departure times available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sausalito Boardwalk, Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Lastly, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito – a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. (Add an optional Ferry Ticket to return to San Francisco at your own leisure)
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Tour ends at Fisherman's Wharf. Enjoy time to dine for lunch at one of the many seafood restaurants or do some shopping for one-of-a-kind souvenirs. (Leisure time)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Up to 15 passengers per reservation accepted
- Tour itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic delays, and all other reasons beyond control (Exact sunset timing subject to change day-to-day)
- Confirmed set-time departures available - Tours available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm (4:00pm - Available June - Sept)
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide; With Audio Narration in the following languages. 中文, Español, 한국어, Français, 日本語, Deutsche, Italiano - Multi-Language Voice Narration Experience: QR Code Mobile App Feature (Must have mobile data to utilize feature; Wifi not available on motor-coach)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.