- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In the annals of American pop culture, Elvis Presley is the King, and Graceland is his palace. Spend the day in Graceland including a 4-hour tour which puts VIPs virtually in Elvis’ footsteps: Explore Graceland, the top attraction in Memphis, with an audio-guided tour, including a VIP-only exhibit in the mansion. Get front-of-the-line access with the special all-day ticket and VIP shuttle to the mansion. Hang out and gawk at his cars in the Automobile Museum and Custom Airplanes. Take home a souvenir with you: the Keepsake Backstage Pass. At the end of the day, you’ll feel like a king.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Self-Guided Audio Tour of Graceland Mansion (Multi-Lingual Guides Available)
- Self-guided tour of the Automobile Museum
- Self-guided tour of That's The Way It Is: 45 Years VIP Tour only exhibit
- Front-of-the-line mansion access & VIP Shuttle to mansion
- Keepsake Backstage Pass
- Access to the State-of-the-Art Visitor Entertainment Complex
- Access to Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
- Access to Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Access to Elvis's Custom Airplanes
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Meals and Beverages
Graceland, Memphis, TN 38116, USA
7/17/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graceland, 3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116
Your packaged one-of-a-kind tour includes an audio guide through Graceland Mansion, access to special VIP-exclusive exhibits, and access to the Automobile Museum. See Itinerary for all the attractions included in this VIP package.
Front of the line mansion access
VIP Shuttle to Mansion
Keepsake backstage pass
Exclusive VIP Only exhibit
Graceland Mansion Audio-Guided Tour with Orientation Film
Full access to state-of-the-art visitor entertainment complex
Elvis' two custom airplanes (if option selected)
Elvis Presley Car Museum
Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
Elvis Discovery Exhibits
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From time to time, certain exhibits at Graceland may be closed to the public due to artifacts being changed out or for cleaning or repairs. These occasions are rare and are strategically planned during slower times of the year
- Guests may take photographs with a regular still camera in all areas of the Graceland complex, inside and out, including the mansion property. Flashes of any kind are not allowed inside the mansion or any museums or attractions. Tripods are not allowed as they present a safety hazard for guests walking by.
- Due to the need for copyright protection, the use of video cameras, movie cameras, tape recorders and digital cameras is prohibited inside any of the museums, attractions and shops inside the plaza. The use of this equipment is allowed only outdoors in Graceland Plaza. It is not permitted on the Graceland’s mansion grounds. Lockers are provided for guests who do not wish to leave their equipment in their vehicle.
- Wheelchairs are available at no charge for use on the mansion property only. Inquire at the shuttle boarding area or with your shuttle driver for assistance at the mansion property. Graceland also has mansion tour shuttles equipped with a wheelchair lift.
- All gift shops, restaurants and visitor facilities, the automobile museum, and the Sincerely Elvis museum are fully wheelchair accessible. The mansion tour is wheelchair accessible except for two rooms in the basement. The airplanes tour is not wheelchair accessible, but guests who cannot physically take the on-board tour may have free access to the terminal to enjoy the video and free access to the airplane display area to view the plane exteriors and take pictures.
- Mansion tour scripts for hearing impaired guests are available at the Guest Services desk and at the mansion.
- Elvis images(s) used by permission, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.