- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In the annals of American pop culture, Elvis Presley is the King, and Graceland is his palace. Spend the day in Graceland including a 4-hour tour which puts VIPs virtually in Elvis’ footsteps: Explore Graceland, the top attraction in Memphis, with an audio-guided tour, including a VIP-only exhibit in the mansion. Get front-of-the-line access with the special all-day ticket and VIP shuttle to the mansion. Hang out and gawk at his cars in the Automobile Museum and Custom Airplanes. Take home a souvenir with you: the Keepsake Backstage Pass. At the end of the day, you’ll feel like a king.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Self-Guided Audio Tour of Graceland Mansion (Multi-Lingual Guides Available)
- Self-guided tour of the Automobile Museum
- Self-guided tour of That's The Way It Is: 45 Years VIP Tour only exhibit
- Front-of-the-line mansion access & VIP Shuttle to mansion
- Keepsake Backstage Pass
- Access to the State-of-the-Art Visitor Entertainment Complex
- Access to Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
- Access to Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Access to Elvis's Custom Airplanes
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Meals and Beverages
Mansion tours begin 30 minutes after the Ticket Office opens and the last mansion tour of the day begins when the Ticket Office closes.
All self-paced plaza attractions open approximately one hour after the Ticket Office opens and they close approximately one hour after the Ticket Office closes.
9am - 5pm daily; closes at 4pm on Sundays
All times subject to change. You should call the day prior to reconfirm operating hours for your day of visit
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee
Your packaged one-of-a-kind tour includes an audio guide through Graceland Mansion, access to special VIP-exclusive exhibits, and access to the Automobile Museum. See Itinerary for all the attractions included in this VIP package.
Front of the line mansion access
VIP Shuttle to Mansion
Keepsake backstage pass
Exclusive VIP Only exhibit
Graceland Mansion Audio-Guided Tour with Orientation Film
Full access to state-of-the-art visitor entertainment complex
Elvis' two custom airplanes (if option selected)
Elvis Presley Car Museum
Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
Elvis Discovery Exhibits
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From time to time, certain exhibits at Graceland may be closed to the public due to artifacts being changed out or for cleaning or repairs. These occasions are rare and are strategically planned during slower times of the year
- Guests may take photographs with a regular still camera in all areas of the Graceland complex, inside and out, including the mansion property. Flashes of any kind are not allowed inside the mansion or any museums or attractions. Tripods are not allowed as they present a safety hazard for guests walking by.
- Due to the need for copyright protection, the use of video cameras, movie cameras, tape recorders and digital cameras is prohibited inside any of the museums, attractions and shops inside the plaza. The use of this equipment is allowed only outdoors in Graceland Plaza. It is not permitted on the Graceland’s mansion grounds. Lockers are provided for guests who do not wish to leave their equipment in their vehicle.
- Wheelchairs are available at no charge for use on the mansion property only. Inquire at the shuttle boarding area or with your shuttle driver for assistance at the mansion property. Graceland also has mansion tour shuttles equipped with a wheelchair lift.
- All gift shops, restaurants and visitor facilities, the automobile museum, and the Sincerely Elvis museum are fully wheelchair accessible. The mansion tour is wheelchair accessible except for two rooms in the basement. The airplanes tour is not wheelchair accessible, but guests who cannot physically take the on-board tour may have free access to the terminal to enjoy the video and free access to the airplane display area to view the plane exteriors and take pictures.
- Mansion tour scripts for hearing impaired guests are available at the Guest Services desk and at the mansion.
- Elvis images(s) used by permission, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I loved this tour. It was everything I dreamed it would be. So much to see an do. Totally worth it!
Excellent - the visit really gives you a sense of what Elvis was all about
I was in heaven. To be where Elvis once lived. An awesome experience. I will be coming back there for years to come.
I'm a massive Elvis fan and for me this was the highlight of our holiday. All the staff I interacted with on the day were brilliant, always enough time for questions and information. I thought the ipads you are given for the mansion tour were far better than 20 guides all trying to get the info across to the guests. For me the meditation garden was emotional, I thought it might feel a little like a circus or conveyor belt but it was nothing like that, everyone respected each others space and privacy of thought. What a beautiful setting to be layed to rest.
My only gripe would be the amount of money they were asking for the 'official' photos 35 plus tax for a photo! Get a grip guys!!!
This was a fantastic experience you got to see elvis memorabilia up close and personal
The tour was amazing. So much history about Elvis's life and family. My wife did the tour 5 years ago and aid they have added so much more than the previous tour. We decided on the VIP option thinking that it would be worth the extra dollars to skip to the front of the line however there wasn't a line the day we toured. Maybe because it was during the week. His car exhibit was fun to see. We also took the airplane tour. Of the two planes the larger plane was fun to see but not much to see on the small plane. If you are visiting Graceland I would recommend spending a half day there if you want to see all it has to offer.
We loved this tour. We got to see lots and had access that others didn't. We would recommend this for sure!
If you are a fan of rock n roll and The King, then this does not disappoint. It was a great time for a nostalgia-hungry rocker
Everything you could dream of - definitely a whole day worth of Elvis goodness to look at, touch, see and listen to. The house is an emotional experience and the slightly over commercialised arcade across the road provides an Elvis fan with all they could need. A merchandise store greets you at the end of every section of the exhibition, there are restaurants and cafe's named after Elvis' family members and no matter where you go, you can hear the King's music.
Well graceland is everything i expected and more, very well organised , i recommend this trip
Amazing day - would highly recommend the vip package as there is nothing there you would want to miss!
Good Tour and guides, a bit like stepping back in time for what was state of art then to now. Well worth the cost
Wonderful, worth booking the VIP tour, you could choose one a bit more expensive which included food but i dont think this would be needed. The VIP tour we had was excellent, audio guide included, planes, cars, jewellery, costumes and so much more, we took 6 hours to do everything. Came away a bit emotional and realised what a good man Elvis was, so sad he died to early.
This was on our bucket list which we enjoyed however the total experience of going to Graceland is very commercialised. Viator did a great job in organising our tour we wish to highly recommend Viator.