- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to a fun and exciting evening of casual elegance with Aloha on the Star of Honolulu’s Star Sunset Dinner Cruise featuring the Star’s signature mai tai, a delectable 3-course tenderloin of beef and all-you-can-eat crab legs dinner, the largest Hawaiian show on the ocean and dancing!
Start your Hawaiian cruise from the moment you arrive with the Star’s festive pier hula show. Crew welcome you aboard as you’re seated in a beautifully renovated ballroom. Wave bon voyage with mai tai in hand and flower behind your ear as the ship departs Honolulu harbor.
Savor a succulent 3-course meal with Waipoli baby romaine salad, tenderloin of beef and all-you-can-eat snow crab legs, and Hawaii’s favorite macadamia nut ice cream, freshly baked poi loaf and Kona blend coffee and tea service.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the sunset, the cityscape, and Diamond Head from panoramic walk around decks or the observation deck 60-feet above the ocean.
- Two-hour Sunset Cruise (if option selected)
- Three-hour Sunset Cruise (if option selected)
- Dinner - Three-course Filet Steak Dinner
- 1) signature Mai Tai
- Coffee and Tea
- Live Hawaiian music
- 60 Years of Aloha
- Hawaii State Tax
- Harbor Fees
- Entry/Admission - Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises
- Gratuity (optional)
- Other Beverages (not listed in 'Inclusions'
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (available at additional costs)
Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• ALA MOANA - Mahukona Street 4:30PM
• ALOHILANI RESORT - Front Entrance 4:30PM
• AMBASSADOR - Namahana Street 4:20PM
• ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH - Paoakalani Avenue 4:20PM
• HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE - Grand Islander Bus Depot 4:30PM
• HYATT REGENCY - Koa Avenue (under green awning) 4:30PM
• ISLAND COLONY - Seaside Avenue Entrance 4:20PM
• PRINCE WAIKIKI - Main Entrance 4:20PM
• SHERATON PRINCESS KAIULANI - Kaiulani Avenue Main Entrance 4:30PM
• SHERATON WAIKIKI - Aloha Landing Bus Depot 4:30PM
• WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT - Paoakalani Avenue Bus Loading Zone 4:30PM
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises, Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters;
Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship featuring 4 spacious decks and 6 beautifully decorated dining rooms for the best views and most choices.
Departs daily from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Route: The cruise ship is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off available at additional costs
- Wheelchair Accessibility (for transportation and cruise): Are available upon request. The tour operator requests 48 hours advance notice.
- Please Note: Menus subject to change Special Menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.