- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hawaii's only Farm To Table experience! Locally grown and sourced foods with a menu of items fit for royalty!
Join us on an incredible journey of music and dance throughout Polynesia, culminating in an epic fire-knife dance spectacle!
Greeted with lei, enjoy a full bar, cultural activities and a spectacular sunset that only Waikiki Beach can provide! An award- winning Polynesian revue show travels to Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Hawaii. guests will be visually stunned by the champion knife performers skills and abilities as they perform the much anticipated "Siva Afi!"
- Choice of seating available
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Buffet dinner included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Cultural Activities (lei making, temporary tattoos, ukulele lesson, hula dancing and coconut palm weaving)
- Special Farm to Table Buffet (see menu in activity description)
- Live entertainment
- Fresh Flower Lei
- Mai Tai Cocktail Greeting
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Aquarium
- Transportation (Aquarium is located within walking distance of all Waikiki hotels)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Luau concludes at 7:45 pm; Aquarium is open until 8:30pm exclusively for Diamond Head Luau guests.
Sunday, Monday, Thursday and (beginning January 1, 2016), Friday
The Diamond Head Luau is located at the historic Waikiki Aquarium and admission to the aquarium is included with all packages. Upon check-in guests receive their seating assignment and drink tickets. Guests will be met with a traditional lei greeting before have their photograph taken by our on staff photographers. Photos are for sale for Standard & Deluxe package guests and are included with the VIP package.
Walk through the interior aquarium displays before exiting onto the luau grounds. Here guests are welcomed this time with a Mai Tai or fruit juice. Along the grounds guests can enjoy an array of cultural activities such as lei making, coconut weaving, hula lessons, ukulele lessons and Polyniesian tattoo.
At 6:15pm our Hawaiian style buffet dinner begins. Premium guests are first to the buffet line followed by our standard seating. The menu is a blend of traditional Hawaiian staples such as kalua pork and poi, along with local style foods such as lomi lomi slamon and teriyaki chicken. See below for full menu details.
At 7pm the lights dim and you will travel on a musical journey through Polynesia. Performers will showcase traditional and modern numbers from Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Hawaii, with a grand finale of Siva Afi, or fire-knife dance, featuring our very own world champion!
The show will conclude at 7:45 and guests are free to leave at their leisure or peruse the aquarium, as it will remain open until 8:30pm exclusively to guests of the Diamond Head Luau!
Farm to Table Menu
• Kauai sweet shrimp w/ mango salsa
• Punalu‘u Farms ho‘io salad caprese salad
• Nalo Farms mixed greens
• Ho Farms vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh cucumbers
• AJ Farms romaine lettuce
• Akule pipikaula (Hawaiian smoked meat)
• Vegan vegetable curry w/ fried tofu
• Local-style fried rice and seasoned succotash
• Poi shooters
• Lomi lomi salmon
• Hawaii Island bone-in kal-bi short ribs
• Huli huli chicken breast (free range)
• Waianae ahi poke
• Tahitian-style poke Nairagi Poisson Cru in coconut milk
• Kalua pork carving station
• Seasonal island fresh fruit assortment
• Maui chocolate mousse shooters
• Sweetbread pudding w/ smoked Hawaii Island macadamia nuts & coconut haupia sauce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available within menu.
- Please advise of any special dietary needs at time of booking in the "Special Requirements" field.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We have experienced at least a half dozen Luaus over the years on different islands and this by far jumps to the top of the list. Staff was friendly, food good, entertainment was exceptional! Fresh flower lei upon arrival! Activities to participate
in with the performers was a bunch of fun prior to the event.
Parking can be challenging at The Aquarium. We walked from our hotel and enjoyed the walk home after. They did have cabs available.
My big complaint is that I booked thru Viator and had a confirmed reservation and number. But when we checked in at the event we were not on the guest list. Somewhere communication failed between Viator and the company. There was room that they could accommodate us, but that may not always be the case.
This is a must do! Had an amazing time! Great entertainment, food, and drinks! Well worth the money for a Luau!! Cruising and aboard the ship the Luau offered through the excursions was SOLD OUT! Took a chance to go with Viator and so happy we did!! Thank you!!
This was ok for a one time experience but disappointed with a couple things. Food was great entertainment good, band was very good.
Only 3 stars because viator took away cheapest option paid for next step, “Deluxe” not worth it. NOT deluxe seats and extra drink could have bought for half on site
Nice show. Very well organized. It was a 20 minute walk from our hotel which was nice. Great to be outside oceanside. We enjoyed sampling the different foods like poi as well as having a good dinner. The entertainers engaged the crowd and made for a fun night. Well done!
I purchased this for my parents and they loved it! Said it was one of the best parts of their trip to Hawaii!
This laua was great,staff friendly good food,all in one a great night out for all ages.
The food was great, the service was great, and the performances were top-notch. We sat in one of the regular tables were food was buffet-style. I appreciated the fact that they were organized about it and there were plenty of food for seconds. They also had fun activities to do once you're inside such as lei-making, and leaf headband making. However, they didn't have my information when we checked-in. It could have been a communication issue between this website and them but I was glad that they were still able to find seats for me and my family.