- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hawaii's only Farm To Table experience! Locally grown and sourced foods with a menu of items fit for royalty!
Join us on an incredible journey of music and dance throughout Polynesia, culminating in an epic fire-knife dance spectacle!
Greeted with lei, enjoy a full bar, cultural activities and a spectacular sunset that only Waikiki Beach can provide! An award- winning Polynesian revue show travels to Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Hawaii. guests will be visually stunned by the champion knife performers skills and abilities as they perform the much anticipated "Siva Afi!"
- Choice of seating available
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Buffet dinner included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Cultural Activities (lei making, temporary tattoos, ukulele lesson, hula dancing and coconut palm weaving)
- Special Farm to Table Buffet (see menu in activity description)
- Live entertainment
- Fresh Flower Lei
- Mai Tai Cocktail Greeting
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Aquarium
- Transportation (Aquarium is located within walking distance of all Waikiki hotels)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Luau concludes at 7:45 pm; Aquarium is open until 8:30pm exclusively for Diamond Head Luau guests.
Sunday, Monday, Thursday and (beginning January 1, 2016), Friday
The Diamond Head Luau is located at the historic Waikiki Aquarium and admission to the aquarium is included with all packages. Upon check-in guests receive their seating assignment and drink tickets. Guests will be met with a traditional lei greeting before have their photograph taken by our on staff photographers. Photos are for sale for Standard & Deluxe package guests and are included with the VIP package.
Walk through the interior aquarium displays before exiting onto the luau grounds. Here guests are welcomed this time with a Mai Tai or fruit juice. Along the grounds guests can enjoy an array of cultural activities such as lei making, coconut weaving, hula lessons, ukulele lessons and Polyniesian tattoo.
At 6:15pm our Hawaiian style buffet dinner begins. Premium guests are first to the buffet line followed by our standard seating. The menu is a blend of traditional Hawaiian staples such as kalua pork and poi, along with local style foods such as lomi lomi slamon and teriyaki chicken. See below for full menu details.
At 7pm the lights dim and you will travel on a musical journey through Polynesia. Performers will showcase traditional and modern numbers from Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Hawaii, with a grand finale of Siva Afi, or fire-knife dance, featuring our very own world champion!
The show will conclude at 7:45 and guests are free to leave at their leisure or peruse the aquarium, as it will remain open until 8:30pm exclusively to guests of the Diamond Head Luau!
Farm to Table Menu
• Kauai sweet shrimp w/ mango salsa
• Punalu‘u Farms ho‘io salad caprese salad
• Nalo Farms mixed greens
• Ho Farms vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh cucumbers
• AJ Farms romaine lettuce
• Akule pipikaula (Hawaiian smoked meat)
• Vegan vegetable curry w/ fried tofu
• Local-style fried rice and seasoned succotash
• Poi shooters
• Lomi lomi salmon
• Hawaii Island bone-in kal-bi short ribs
• Huli huli chicken breast (free range)
• Waianae ahi poke
• Tahitian-style poke Nairagi Poisson Cru in coconut milk
• Kalua pork carving station
• Seasonal island fresh fruit assortment
• Maui chocolate mousse shooters
• Sweetbread pudding w/ smoked Hawaii Island macadamia nuts & coconut haupia sauce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available within menu.
- Please advise of any special dietary needs at time of booking in the "Special Requirements" field.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.