- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the desert landscapes of the Western United States! On this three-day tour, depart from Las Vegas to see Arizona’s Grand Canyon and Lake Powell, and Utah’s Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park. Discover the natural beauty of these canyon rock formations and the surrounding bodies of water as you tour the scenic areas with your expert guide. Sit back and relax as this comprehensive tour covers all of the must-see areas of the deserts of the Western US!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour by minibus
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- 2-nights hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Cruise on Lake Powell
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Lake Powell
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Food and drinks (except for 2 breakfasts)
Luxor Hotel Las Vegas
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7pm - 8pm
April to October - Tuesday and Friday
Day 1: LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON – LAKE POWELL
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
We start the day traveling South East through the desert and the through the Navajo Indian reservation before we come to the South Bank of “One of the 7 wonders of the world” the Grand Canyon. Tour along the south bank and learn how throughout the years the Colorado River carved its way down to the sea and created the wonderland for geologists. After lunch we continue along the canyon east stopping at some of the many Indian market places to browse the handmade arts and crafts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower, Desert View Dr. Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
An unusual stone tower designed by Mary Colter, in the style of Ancestral Puebloan towers. Spot the Colorado River turning north and the Painted Desert extending towards Navajo and Hopi Indian lands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim, S Entrance Rd about 2 mi east of El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Across the plaza from the Visitor Center, for books, and a variety of Grand Canyon gifts
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Clarion Inn Page
Day 2: LAKE POWELL – BRYCE CANYON
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
After breakfast we depart to the Lake Powell considered one of the most beautiful lakes in America, enjoy a boat cruise on the water and see the hundreds of private coves and the famous salt pillars and famous sand arches unique to the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
After the cruise we head west to Bryce Canyon home to the most amazing natural sculptures of the world.
Our tour will take us to see amazing rock and sand sculptures honed to perfection over thousands of years of rain wind and sunshine.
Experience the unique changing of the colors during the sunset from one of the vista points in the park (may change due to changing sunset times). After the visit we head towards the town of Kanab.
On certain departures tour will continue to Cedar City.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kanab or on certain departures Comfort Inn, Cedar City.
Day 3: ZION PARK – LAS VEGAS
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
This park got its name from the Mormon’s the settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness make you feel like you have been transported to another place. Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin River that runs through the park, before leaving this amazing area for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas, option for a late night return to Los Angeles.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.